The controller thinks that its plugged in when im using batteries, and starts randomly...

Discus and support The controller thinks that its plugged in when im using batteries, and starts randomly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to play with my controller plugged in to the wall but randomly the controller wasn't getting anymore power, so i decided to get some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Netrean Stas, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Netrean Stas
    Netrean Stas Guest

The controller thinks that its plugged in when im using batteries, and starts randomly...

I was trying to play with my controller plugged in to the wall but randomly the controller wasn't getting anymore power, so i decided to get some batteries after putting them in the controller didn't want to connect anymore so i tried plugging it in the console, it connected but then it just started vibrating and getting hot, i got the batteries out and let it cool down. After some time i try turning my controller on and it was ok for a bit, until it started vibrating after almost a minute. I tried turning off my console by holding the power button for 10 seconds and unplugging it from the power and plugging it back after a minute. Now my controller just turns on for a couple of seconds while vibrating and then just turns off. I really don't know what else to do.

:)

Netrean Stas, Dec 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: