The console is not responding properly to my controller.

Discus and support The console is not responding properly to my controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It always takes atleast 4-5 times till the console registers that I pressed the button on my console. Sometimes it even starts to do things on its own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronald Pastrnak, Jun 17, 2024.

1. The console is not responding properly to my controller.

It always takes atleast 4-5 times till the console registers that I pressed the button on my console. Sometimes it even starts to do things on its own when I'm not even pressing anything. I updated the controller and I also tried to use my back - up controller but it didn't go away.

:)

Ronald Pastrnak, Jun 17, 2024
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Console not responding to controller properly

Reset your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Turn it on and try again.

If the doesn’t work then go to settings and then accessories and see if there is a controller update available.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Console not responding to controller properly

If the first suggestions doesn't work try it EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Good Luck.
  4. DAEDMANOFNINGO Win User

Console stops responding Properly

I had a similar problem on the new Dragon Ball game.

I tried everything but I had to restart the game.

sorry but you might have to do the same thing.
  5. barefootz hippy Win User

Console stops responding Properly

I had a similar problem on the new Dragon Ball game.

I tried everything but I had to restart the game.

sorry but you might have to do the same thing.
    That's what I had to do. Thank you
  6. DesertDawg Win User

elite series 2 a button problems

I got mine as a Christmas gift. Recently I noticed that the primary "A" button on the face plate is not responding to every button push....I compared it to my original Elite controller and another regular controller and the "A" is Definitely not working
    properly. I will be returning it this week.
Thema:

The console is not responding properly to my controller.

1. The console is not responding properly to my controller. - Similar Threads - console responding properly

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. My Xbox One controller is on... But my Xbox One console won't respond.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller is on... But my Xbox One console won't respond.: This issue recently started. I was watching YouTube, and my controller powered off as it normally does when I don't use it. However, after turning on the controller again, the console wouldn't...