The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

Discus and support The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebastian Simmons, Oct 14, 2023.

1. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to that old email, this normally wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that I deleted the old email after I changed it to the new one. Every time I try to login and say that i don't have that email anymore, it takes me to the password reset page and still tries to use my old confirmation email ( That doesn't exist) to try and log in. I had to create a new Microsoft account with my other email just to ask this question. I have asked multiple Microsoft help bots and even called the help center only for it to give me nothing to help my situation. Normally I wouldn't mind all this, however it has been over THREE MONTHS and the issue is still not fixed, nor have i received any help regarding my situation.

:)

Sebastian Simmons, Oct 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

Hello Sebastian Simmons,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in to your other account. This sounds like a frustrating situation and we appreciate your patience.

Please be aware that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a fully automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

To recover your account, you'll need to verify your identity and provide some information about your account history. Follow these steps:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/acsr and enter the email address, phone number, or username of the account you are trying to access.

2. Please enter an email address that we can use to contact you about your request.

3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove that you are not a robot and select Next.

4. A screen will appear asking you to verify the contact email address. Check for a message from us in the email with the security code, enter that code, and select Verify.

5. Fill in as much information as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.

6. Select Send when you're done and we'll respond within 24 hours.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Woose Brayne Win User

My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to get help from EA. What are my solutions?

I can log on via my Xbox account but once in, to update any info I have to be able to receive a confirmation code via an email that no longer exists. And the "security questions" they ask are no longer answerable. So I keep an EA account that I don't want linked to my Xbox account or make a new Xbox account without it.
  4. PhilMawdsley Win User

i cant accept the new 'terms of use' for my sons xbox live account as i no longer have acess to the parental email account

i have done those steps but it keeps trying to send a reset link to the account that no longer exists as it is a "@bbcl.co.uk", in the recovery request email it jut said this: quote: "Your Live ID account {effected email adress} was created using an email
    address from a provider other than Microsoft" then lnks me to the reset page, then tries to send another reset link to the account i cant get onto...

ive been on windows love help and asked if they can send the reset link to my other email adress but there has been no reply as yet...
  5. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  6. WhineyBOoster Win User

Disconnection issues

Ooops it keeps logging me into my other account, not my main one, but i am my names dallas. lemme confirm once this site lets me in my other one >_>
Thema:

1. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in - Similar Threads - confirmation email account

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  4. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...
  5. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  6. Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent: Hi, I keep receiving emails from Microsoft Family (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) about confirming parental consent for my daughter's Xbox account. I've already...
  7. When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order: Pre ordered starfield premium months ago. When it came time for the money to be deducted a few days ago the payment failed even though I had enough funds on the card, apparently a few people had...
  8. How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?: I am trying to log in to The elderscrolls online, however, when I try to log in with xbox it sends the email to whatever my email is, minus one of the letters. 313ddd95-a6e7-4524-884f-3d2cce78d6b8
  9. I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid: 2nd time I have done this, yet no answer. It is saying that it has been completed on my order history but I have not received any email confirming the payment. Please what is going on. It is...
  10. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f