The codes that it keeps on giving me don't seems to work when I put it in

Discus and support The codes that it keeps on giving me don't seems to work when I put it in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I fix this all of the different codes that I put are wrong or so it says. 79033afe-d210-46dd-8710-17798c577a43 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Perjury, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Perjury
    Perjury Guest

How do I fix this all of the different codes that I put are wrong or so it says.

:)

Perjury, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Nghtstlkr756 Win User

Crashing crunchyroll app error code 0x8007010b

sometimes it seems like there is a ddos attack because usually when it stopped working for me, I had to go and hard reset it and uninstall/reinstall and then it'd work but currently its just keeps saying there are errors and doesn't give any error codes.
    I was reading some posts on crunchyroll's forums from 2014 and it seems as though whenever the things that usually work don't end up working, its most likely a cyber attack.
  3. BOBBYFIRE183 Win User

Beta Free T-Shirt

I was giving a code for the male and the female when I did it I put the female code in first not thinking so I hit the back button and when to male and it give me a the code for the male and it work so I would try that.
  4. Killswitch51880 Win User

Rechargeable battery pack problem?

Don't have to sync battery packs, just put them in and go. I recommend you give them a full charge before using and don't overcharged them, by that I mean don't keep them on charge when they don't need it. Also, Microsoft battery packs seem to work better
    than third party ones, I have had issues where they seem to "slip" out of the controller cuz they don't fit right.
  5. Nightsherra Win User

How to get fallout 3 code

Thank you for the reply. I wasnt sure how it worked,since it was digital,I didnt see a description.,It just started downloading the game when I put in the code. I thought gamestop was suppose to give me the code because in the description on their site it
    says" online customers code will be packed with game".Kind of amusing though, no one really seems to be on the same page between the retailer and microsoft as to how the backwards compatible games are suppose to work.
  6. LouisEckeman Win User

Verify microsoft account

Yes, I tried that one but it does not work... if I put the right code or the wrong code it keeps asking me to put the pin and doesn't want to verify...
Thema:

1. The codes that it keeps on giving me don't seems to work when I put it in - Similar Threads - codes keeps giving

2. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  3. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  4. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  5. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  6. Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.: Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game. 89e2fb52-d868-4dd4-b058-da86f08a2831
  7. Trying to install the new xbox one update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the new xbox one update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570...: I don't understand what is going on with my xbox one... it worked fine until November and then it started having issues with connecting to the internet. I have checked the connections and checked...
  8. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  9. My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...: My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help 0978522b-1524-40c3-8c12-648eae7f3265
  10. I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...: I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and it's still not working 7302536a-1cbb-4dd3-b9dc-543e11ee1ac7