The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.

Discus and support The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get to the internet. on my Xbox 360 to download my profile the code is 80151903. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and wanted to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike SFS, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Mike SFS
    Mike SFS Guest

I can't get to the internet. on my Xbox 360 to download my profile the code is 80151903. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and wanted to download profile.

:)

Mike SFS, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Mike S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to ask if you tried the following potential solution.

"Go to the Security basics (https://account.microsoft.com/security) page and sign in to your Microsoft account.

Select advanced security options.

Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.

Enter this app password where you would enter your normal Microsoft account password in the Xbox 360."

Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...fication-5896ed9b-4263-e681-128a-a6f2979a7944

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Amusingtundra80 Win User

I can’t connect to certain game servers

I don’t receive any error codes the only thing I receive is unable to connect to game servers and unstable internet connection
  4. taidara Win User

unable to connect to internet

Greetings Amir!

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

Can you use your computer, to perform a basic IP connectivity test (ping) and post back with the result. Here's how:

On your computer, open up a command prompt (on Windows press "Windowskey + R", then type "cmd" and press Enter. On Mac choose spotlight and type terminal).

Windows: In the black window that opens, type: ping epix.xbox.com -f -l 1364

Mac OS X:
    in the Terminal window, type: ping -D -s 1364 epix.xbox.com 

Thank you!
  5. Amir mobayen Win User

unable to connect to internet

@mister Balloons I'm using wireless and tried wired connection too.also i used Network Wizard and after some tries i posted here.

@Potato Shakes Router Model is ASUS DSL-N10E with 2.1.20 EU firmware.

all devices are connected to router with WiFi and just my xbox has problem.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Unable to connect to internet

Hello,

the fact that you can't connect properly is a hint there something wrong with your console ethernet port and the best solution would be to get a wireless adapter.

Check if the DLC you require is released as a disc otherwise you can downloaded it only through your console in order to use it.

Hope this helped you!
Thema:

1. The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - code 80151903 unable

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...