The code in discord nitro is not working

Discus and support The code in discord nitro is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to enter the xbox ultimate gamepass code that comes with discord nitro, it gives an error, it says try to enter on these sites, I enter and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kutay_132, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Kutay_132
    Kutay_132 Guest

When I try to enter the xbox ultimate gamepass code that comes with discord nitro, it gives an error, it says try to enter on these sites, I enter and try, but it doesn't work, the same error, no matter how hard I try, I couldn't find anything, what should I do?

:)

Kutay_132, Aug 22, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Discord nitro codes only work with discord
  3. Reï Kirishima Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Discord nitro codes only work with discord
    Hi,

what is that supposed to mean ?
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. The code in discord nitro is not working - Similar Threads - code discord nitro

2. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  3. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  4. So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It...: I got Nitro for discord and got a code from my gift inventory. So i went to the xbox site inserted the code, put in my debit card and done. When I turned on my xbox it still asked me to purchase...
  5. Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes": Short story short, I "redeemed" a discord nitro code from the xbox page, I wanted to save it for later, however the code is now gone from "your codes". What can I do? submitted by...
  6. Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code: Hi. I bought Discord Nitro and it gave me an Xbox Gamepass gift code and I tried to type gift code to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but the code didn't work. Does it mean it is stolen or because...
  7. I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.: I have never had discord nitro before so i don't know why i didn't get the benefit. 710cebb4-0206-449e-bd60-518239f86eae
  8. My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.: I recently claimed the 3 months of discord nitro and I sent the code to my friend. He says it says "invalid code entered" and I want to fix this for him. Any fixes?...
  9. Discord Nitro Code not showing up in perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Code not showing up in perks: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and in the perks menu, it does not show any perks other than some Forza Horizon 4 perk, how can I get Discord Nitro? 60e0ba9b-4deb-4c33-9a89-4ecbe3df75b5
  10. Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code: I have purchased Discord Nitro and received the code for Xbox game pass for pc, but when I enter it into the redeem-a-code section of the Microsoft store, it shows an error and says to put the...