The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC

Discus and support The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To any xbox certified expert gamers or whatever you guys are called, there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection nor my pc, so avoid copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bolaculo, Sep 12, 2021.

1. bolaculo
    bolaculo Guest

To any xbox certified expert gamers or whatever you guys are called, there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection nor my pc, so avoid copy pasting a generic xbox support link.

Me and a friend are trying to play this game in multiplayer but it always says that the game failed to join the session or it gets stuck indefinitely on "joining session". Please advise.

:)

bolaculo, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Brought a game bundle but only 1 game is showing as owned. Unable to play other game.

I think I found the culprit, Brad. As I have checked, the bundle Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour + The Catch: Carp & Coarse is for the Xbox console it just so happens that "The Catch: Carp & Coarse Fishing" is an Xbox Play Anywhere game which is why you were able to install and play it on your PC, Brad.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Would you and your friend try reinstalling the game and see if the issue occurs again. Also, see if there's any updates available for the game as well as for your Windows 10 device.

To make sure that your Windows has the latest update: Select check for updates now, and then select Check for updates. Or, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now.

After that, you will need to update the Microsoft Store: Select the Start button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

Then, preform the following:

• On the taskbar, select Microsoft Store to open it.
    • If you don't see Microsoft Store on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. Here's how to find it: In the search box on the taskbar, enter Microsoft Store, then select it from the list.
    • After you've opened Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
    Make sure to keep us updated!
  4. bolaculo Win User

Yes
    (and a couple more characters to meet the 6 character minimum)
  5. bolaculo Win User

I've played lots of other title available on the xbox app already so I dont think that is the problem. Also its worth mentioning that when me or my friend set the filter to "any" we are not finding a single match. Im starting to believe the game is broken
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Does this issue occur only on this specific game?
Thema:

1. The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC - Similar Threads - Catch Carp Coarse

2. Section of Screen plays catch up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Section of Screen plays catch up: Hi there when in the main menu or playing a game in the top right corner of the screen a section like a jigsaw seems to play catch up what ever direction I move . It also does it on racing games...
  3. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...: Hi lovely people, The Catch Carp and Coarse has just been added to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately the online does not seem to work for me on PC. It says ''Failed to Create a Session/Xbox...
  6. Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22

in XboX Insiders
    Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22: Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22 I tried to login to my personal Xbox/MS account while traveling in Europe. It went into full security freakout and locked down the account. This was made...
  7. What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.: Is there an additional piece of kit you need (Kinect or something)? Does the Xbox need line of sight to reach my devices? Is there a definitive list of remote codes online anywhere? I have my...
  8. Battlefield 5 year one catch up dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 year one catch up dlc: I spent 24.99 for this and its not working . ive tried contacting Microsoft but to no avail . someone please help b36b2507-ce2f-40b7-b41b-2dd242b90ecf
  9. Jogo não pega (Game does not catch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogo não pega (Game does not catch): Eu comprei um jogo re4 mídia digital na loja, baixei e não quis abrir, em seguida excluí e tentei dnv e não quer fazer download, dar que é impossível fazer download.....eu estava usando pen driver...
  10. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...