The call.....

Discus and support The call..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In a perfect world refurbished would be just as good or better than new because they are supposed to find and fix it better than new. What I mean by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

    The call.....


    In a perfect world refurbished would be just as good or better than new because they are supposed to find and fix it better than new. What I mean by better is if there was a known hardware malfunction a refurbished console should address it. But we all
    know that is usually not the case alas we don't live in a perfect world.
     
    vikingland1, Mar 14, 2014
    #16
  2. It's so rare that we get good news compared to bad news around these parts that it's nice to see that someone is happy with how they've been treated & taken care of by Microsoft's customer service.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 14, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    The MS support rep figured I wouldn't see the console until middle of next week since I live in Canada, which was fine. To see it on my kitchen table when I got home (wife took package) was awesome!

    -

    On a side note though, Purolator delivered the package to my house. All they do is ring the door bell and leave. My wife was in her office at home, went to answer the door only to see the Purolator van leaving.... parcel sitting on door step.... no signature,
    no nothing. I could see how that could create delivery issues....
     
    kingvas78, Mar 14, 2014
    #18
  4. The call.....

    True, but that's not an issue on MS' end. That's a delivery service issue. Besides, I've heard people don't even lock their own doors in Canada like we Americans do because of how low the crime-rate is up there...
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 14, 2014
    #19
  5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    ^^^ Ahhh GG....... how can we lock doors on our igloo's, eh??? The call..... :)

    -

    I mentioned the side note because of a current thread where everyone wants to make MS responsible for the delivery of there product, when in fact it is not there issue.
     
    kingvas78, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Evol Eternal Win User

    This is a Call...

    Sorry for the delayed response @R0b0man is K1ng, to be honest I've never heard of the PayDay games until I read your post. Mind you, it does look interesting, something I'll consider looking into.
  7. R0b0Man Is K1nG Win User

    This is a Call...

    Do you plan on playing Payday2?
  8. Evol Eternal Win User

    This is a Call...

    Ouch, yeah sorry, we don't plan on watching any "Daytime Television" or Dr. Phil here. : ]
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

    The call.....

    Very nice!!! Glad it all panned out for you buddy :)
  10. kingvas78 Win User

    The call.....

    Wow................just WOW!!! 2 days and I have already received my new X1!!!!! Birth date

    Jan 24/14 , brand new, not refurbed! I am totally shocked that in 2 days I got my new console!

    -

    110% MS!!!!
Thema:

The call.....

Loading...
  1. The call..... - Similar Threads - call

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Xbox Discord Not Connecting Calls

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Discord Not Connecting Calls: Has anyone else gotten the issue where your discord calls will transfer to Xbox but won't actually connect you/it's stuck buffering the connect. Ive tried uninstalling the app then unlinking...
  8. No input from mic when turning on while in a dc call or party

    in XboX Insiders
    No input from mic when turning on while in a dc call or party: When I'm in a discord call or xbox party with no mic connected, and connect one. I'll have no mic input but the audio works fine. Once I leave the discord call or xbox party and rejoin my input is...
  9. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  10. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...