THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS...

Discus and support THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON MY END 893eee0c-1157-44ed-9dda-131ffd653566 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Stonesz, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Big Stonesz
    Big Stonesz Guest

THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS...

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON MY END

:)

Big Stonesz, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Picklesz Win User

Call back

I did answer the question, I can’t test the second device if it will connect to Xbox live because I don’t have game pass on the device yet. The problem Xbox has game pass and won’t connect.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Recovering a completely lost account

Your only last resort is contacting phone support via
    call back.

But sadly it sounds like since so much time has passed and so much information has been lost it can not be done.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Call back

If the other console can't connect to online games and you have game pass, it must be because you have game pass for console and that suscription doesn't include online gaming, just access to the game pass catalog to play
  5. WPAK Win User

Do i have Xbox Game Pass?

Hi there,

you should be able to see what subscriptions/services you have on your account at

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Also if you are using a console that is somebody else their home console and that person has the subscription it will also provide access to the game pass library. Keep in mind that this feature is meant to be used within a household.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and I have a problem with the game The walking dead: A new Frontier

The game was removed from game pass in December, due to issues getting all the episodes included. The game has not been put back on the service yet. Hence, why you cannot play all the episodes.
Thema:

1. THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS... - Similar Threads - CALL SERVICE WORKING

2. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  3. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  4. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  5. Virtual chat can’t help and virtual service to ask for a call is down so how do I get an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Virtual chat can’t help and virtual service to ask for a call is down so how do I get an...: I soft reset my Xbox one, when I logged back in it gave my 360 profile not the profile I was playing on for 3 years . So now my profile is in the cloud I can go to it as a friend but I don’t know...
  6. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  7. Can’t log into Call of duty online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Call of duty online services: Hi there , Anyone know why I can’t log into Call of Duty services ? It’s been this way for over a week now, but everything else works perfectly fine. All the apps and games working fine. Getting...
  8. Service called Gaming Service not in pc and cant be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service called Gaming Service not in pc and cant be installed: I recently bought minecraft both java and bedrock edition, but to download the new mc launcher i get an error and it says to go to microsoft store where it says gaming service not installed and i...
  9. The Xbox help services are garbage. I can’t sign in to get a call from a real human. Not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox help services are garbage. I can’t sign in to get a call from a real human. Not...: Xbox help service is so hard to work with. It won’t let me sign in to wait for a call back. This is so frustrating, it should be simple. ec20b536-691f-4a69-aa3c-9a46d844b3df
  10. How do I fix my call of duty black ops 3 online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my call of duty black ops 3 online services: I bought and downloaded Call of Duty black ops 3 on july 14th 2023 and it will not let me connect to online services. It just comes up with an error code:...