The bottom left of the ring is red

Discus and support The bottom left of the ring is red in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just turned my xbox 360 on and the bottom left of the ring is lighting up red and it says on the screen that i should contact customer support what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XDLOLMINERZ, Apr 7, 2018.

1. XDLOLMINERZ
    XDLOLMINERZ Guest

i just turned my xbox 360 on and the bottom left of the ring is lighting up red and it says on the screen that i should contact customer support what do i do?

:)

XDLOLMINERZ, Apr 7, 2018
  2. triistate
    triistate Guest
    Your own Xbox 360 update bricked my Xbox!!!

of course i tried everything recommended. i just get one red ring on the bottom left every time with the error code e80 on the screen

triistate, Apr 7, 2018
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    RROD; What Are My Options?

It all depends, on what error code has come up, when the RROD occurred & what lights on the ring, light up... It could be easily fixable..

1. Bottom Right Light [4th Player Light Red] = Hardware Failure.. (E74 etc)

2. Top & Bottom Left Lights [1st & 3rd Lights Red] = Overheating Issue..

(Should stop flashing, after it cools down.. Turn off immediately)

3. Top Left & Bottom Left & Right Lights [1st, 3rd & 4th Lights Red] = General Hardware Failure..

(no Error code, will be displayed & it should work after restart)

4. All Four Lights Red = AV Cable Error.. (Change AV Cable)

About the HDD... You can't use the old Pro/Elite HDD in the new 360 Slims etc

OCRyzen, Apr 7, 2018
  4. The bottom left of the ring is red

Thanks for letting us know, XDLOLMINERZ!

There are some solutions in the
    Xbox 360 Red Light
    guide that can help you troubleshoot that further; if those steps don't help, you'll need to look into
    Repair Options for your console, I'm afraid.

Mister Quasar, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for letting us know, XDLOLMINERZ!

There are some solutions in the
    Xbox 360 Red Light
    guide that can help you troubleshoot that further; if those steps don't help, you'll need to look into
    Repair Options for your console, I'm afraid.
  6. triistate Win User

Your own Xbox 360 update bricked my Xbox!!!

of course i tried everything recommended. i just get one red ring on the bottom left every time with the error code e80 on the screen
  7. AZ Vyper Win User

XBOX 360 S won't start

Check ring of lights around your power button which can indicate kind of problem.

Fix an xbox 360 not turning on

Green all the way around, normal

1 red top left corner, hardware failure

2 reds top left/right, overheating

3 reds top left/right-bottom left, ring of death

Entire circle red, unsupported cable

Next light on power supply: None-no power. Green-on. Orange-power off. Red-power supply failure.

Link describes 3rd step if 1st two no issues.

Hope this quick fix helps keep in mind is a quick and best to consider service soon.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

RROD; What Are My Options?

It all depends, on what error code has come up, when the RROD occurred & what lights on the ring, light up... It could be easily fixable..

1. Bottom Right Light [4th Player Light Red] = Hardware Failure.. (E74 etc)

2. Top & Bottom Left Lights [1st & 3rd Lights Red] = Overheating Issue..

(Should stop flashing, after it cools down.. Turn off immediately)

3. Top Left & Bottom Left & Right Lights [1st, 3rd & 4th Lights Red] = General Hardware Failure..

(no Error code, will be displayed & it should work after restart)

4. All Four Lights Red = AV Cable Error.. (Change AV Cable)

About the HDD... You can't use the old Pro/Elite HDD in the new 360 Slims etc
  9. QuickMythril Win User

Xbox 360 turning off

just to add: generally, if your console is shutting off due to heat, you would see two sections of the ring light up red. top left and bottom left. also once you turn the console back on, you'd be presented with a message explaining that the system was
    turned off due to overheating to prevent more damage. this is different than the RROD with 3 lights which indicates a full hardware failure, but eventually it can lead to this.
Thema:

1. The bottom left of the ring is red - Similar Threads - bottom left ring

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  5. What's the bar on the bottom left and right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the bar on the bottom left and right: It's a 3 box bar I think it's a X, what looks like a electric voltage thing and something else. I was just wondering what it was. 736d2c5c-8d02-4664-ac77-b51ac34478e9
  6. Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page): Get in touch with support and request the "Microsoft enforcement team" investigate as a matter of urgency 932f663c-7ad1-4ed4-a2a0-3427d3598b6d
  7. [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen: Hi Pop Cap Team, Can you please add a ingame mini-map at the bottom left of the ingame screen to see foes in the area? Let me know what you think Thank-you, Shawn...
  8. What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?: I've been searching for what this means for a while now. Is it something I should worry about? 4f8c8266-ca56-45a5-a611-b08da60a9889
  9. The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...: Right Top as RB and Right Bottom as RT? Apparently you call them bumpers and triggers but why did you choose such confusing names? Do you even test for usability? 310cf374-988e-4306-a076-d63e390dcd03
  10. XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV: At first, I was getting the "DVI" error that a lot of comcast customers said they get when they plug in their cable box to the xbox one. I replaced the HDMI cord, which seemed to work, but now I...