The bingo game does not conecte to the server

Discus and support The bingo game does not conecte to the server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The bingo game does not conecte to the server 97529c82-21f7-4ede-bec6-c5f8a804b955 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaldyrRebello, Sep 28, 2019.

1. The bingo game does not conecte to the server

:)

WaldyrRebello, Sep 28, 2019
  2. RedViolet28 Win User

I've been having the same issue all day on my Windows 10 PC and haven't been able to connect for the past six hours. I have no problem connecting to the main Microsoft Solitaire Collection screen (or any other internet screen), just the Bingo one. So,
    this isn't an intermittent connection issue. I did check Windows Update and am good there.
  3. Kavarah Win User

I really do appreciate how detailed you are when answering questions. A lot of the times I feel as though I am not asking the right questions to be able to fully help individuals experiencing difficulties. Just wanted to let you know so thanks!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Waldyr

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with connecting to the server of your Bingo game.

Are you referring to the Microsoft Bingo game? Are you playing this on your mobile phone or on PC.

Not being able to connect to a server of a game, usually means that you are experiencing intermittent connection issue.

Other than not being able to connect, are you receiving any error codes?

Once we can determine what device you are using, we can proceed to provide much more catered troubleshooting techniques to further assist you.
  5. LilKeet Win User

Bingo is not conecting to internet.

bingo is not conecting to internet
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Farming simulator 19

Check your conection

Check Xbox server status

Check you game server status
Thema:

1. The bingo game does not conecte to the server - Similar Threads - bingo game does

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  5. Bingo game won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game won't work: Bingo game at first acts like it want to connect then says that microsoft is working on the problem and should be up soon. This has been going on for over a month...
  6. connection to bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection to bingo game: I have not been able to connect with this game for three weeks or more. What is the problem? 9a0ca417-b613-4435-828c-762e5ba1792a
  7. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  8. I can't get my Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my Bingo game.: I can't get my Bingo game. a44928b8-4170-434f-b71e-3919ae9273ee
  9. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  10. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a