The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

Discus and support The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SimonCE24, Jun 25, 2023.

1. SimonCE24
    SimonCE24 Guest

The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page (https://account.microsoft.com/services/pcgamepass/details#billing) by clicking on "Manage" but i gives me the following error:

"Sorry, something went wrong."

"We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while."

"TraceId: 8Ys4i+MBl0yCOinX.27.98"

It has been like that since yesterday.

I then tried to request a call and was unsuccessful with a similar message "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later."

:)

SimonCE24, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Try to manage your subscription from this website

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Try using different browsers in incognito/private mode, different devices such as a PC or mobile and also try different networks, you could try connecting to mobile data.

If none of this works, please wait 24-48h and try again.

Remember that this is a public forum and as an independent consultant, I am an ordinary user just like you and I am not part of Microsoft's technical support team, so I do not have access to the system to help you beyond the information I have provided.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Death8162 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock realms refund

I cancelled my realms subscription like 4 months ago and out of nowhere I was billed for another subscription. I went to refund but it says I can only cancel the subscription pls help me I do not want to pay for another month
  4. PiNkEyE69 Win User

Free Gears of War Judgement Weapon skin and console competition.

I just tried and got a "We're sorry, but something went wrong" page :(
  5. BoyBigas Win User

Prepaid code problems

hi i cant redeem my 12 month gold prepaid subscription its says SOMETHING WENT WRONG SORRY ABOUT THAT GIVE IT A TRY IN A WHILE been doing that eversicne can u help me
  6. Guy1137 Win User

xbox live gold subscription

as for cancellation - I found the way to cancel only next-year subscription and I am looking for the way to cancel this year subscription.

I asked for a callback several time but got the following message:

"Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it."

who can help me please?
Thema:

1. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription - Similar Threads - billing page says

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Billing

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing: Looking to seek a contact to receive credit for a charge back on Feb on my Koodo bill. This is a one time charge as I’ve locked my account from any further charges to my regular monthly phone...
  5. How do I upload my warranty bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload my warranty bill: So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the...
  6. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  9. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  10. Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address: This page: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/customer/address/new/ Sends me to this page, which is 404 "Not Found" when I submit the form:...