the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

Discus and support the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app on windows says that i dont have xbox game pass even though the charge went through and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThatMaskedDude, Jun 15, 2021.

1. the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app on windows says that i dont have xbox game pass even though the charge went through and i am on the right account. i have no idea why this is happening. please help.
    the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass [​IMG]

the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass [​IMG]

:)

ThatMaskedDude, Jun 15, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

Please try to check your subscription in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the subscription is active, I suggest removing your account and add it back.
    In case the issue still persists, please contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support
  3. ThatMaskedDude Win User

thank you logging out of the xbox app then logging back in worked.
  4. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

In regards to the subscription issue, have you checked to make sure that the Game Pass Ultimate subscription did go through? I ask because the

Game Pass Ultimate
    Subscription covers console as well as PC and you should be able to use the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10.
    Hello,

I have checked if it did go through, and it 100% did. It could be that when I bought it on XBOX, it didn't go fully through, even though it does say it went through.

Thanks.
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card

6. InfernusMortum Win User

Cant get games when i purchase game pass

I try it from Microsoft Store and its works. Game was added to xbox app, but when i want some game from xbox app, app still saying that i need purchase game pass. I dont understand. But at all, i can downloading games from pass, but only from Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass - Similar Threads - bill game pass

2. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  3. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  4. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  5. I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...: [img] [img] the first photo shows that my subscription is expiring. The second shows that I was billed. a33e0d33-26c5-43b2-8be4-d339b8eadbca
  6. after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or...: after getting billed for game pass this month I haven't been able to play any games or download what's up? 984bc6a3-9339-48ec-b6a5-5f9de88b2b8b
  7. Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice: Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice dd4a646d-a3fa-4622-8f77-39062a093139
  8. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  9. xbox game pass payment and bill

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass payment and bill: I was wondering if i can pay a past due bill for game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance. I put in a 50 dollar code for a 45 dollor bill and I went to pay my bill and it says to pay with a...
  10. Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill: Hello, Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card and try to redeem it, yet the overdue payment...