"The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :)

Discus and support "The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there - aware you don't work weekends so no rush and hope you're getting good rest, but when you can, please look into my account. You said end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by neoadorable, Dec 3, 2017.

1. neoadorable
    neoadorable Guest

Hi there - aware you don't work weekends so no rush and hope you're getting good rest, but when you can, please look into my account. You said end of Nov or beginning of Dec, yet the rewards have not been deposited. Was hoping to use those to purchase new
    content this week. Thanks much.

:)

neoadorable, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Dragon Age 2 was awesome but....

"BioWare makes trilogies, so whatever questions are left unanswered, hopefully may be answered in the third installment/DLC."

Then where is KotOR 3 and Jade Empire 2 and 3?

Lord Dirt, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Force gamertag change.

This question is still unanswered, sorry but your answer is irrelevant.

freezeforever, Dec 3, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In order for support to check into your account, You'll want to post in the support section of this forum.

If you're asking about a deposit, keep in mind that credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Dec 4, 2017
  5. neoadorable
    neoadorable Guest
    Thanks, but they've "owed" me since Sept due to a region mixup. Also it well over 5,000 suffice it to say, but thanks for replying. I thought this was the support section?

neoadorable, Dec 4, 2017
  6. neoadorable
    neoadorable Guest
    Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. Too dumb to remember that there's a discussion and a support tab for each respective section...

neoadorable, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: