The Automated enforcement system is broken

Discus and support The Automated enforcement system is broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Apocalyptex, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Apocalyptex
    Apocalyptex Guest

I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve seen others use the LFG on Xbox to tell other players about their streams so I thought I would do the same. I had made an LFG and posted "Streaming my solo run of GOTD on Twitch! Come Watch *my twitch username* currently flawless!!!!!!" I put currently flawless because if you haven’t died yet in game during the run you are considered flawless by the game. After completing this challenge I went to invite multiple friends to a party chat to share that I had completed it. Upon doing so I had discovered I had be communication banned for 2 days due to my LFG. I have double checked the terms of service and code of conduct to see where exactly I violated them and fail to see how me saying hey come watch me stream violates any part of it. It talks about commercial use and selling things is not allowed but I am simply just saying hey come watch me stream. I contacted Xbox support via phone call and the Xbox support representative confirmed to me is not a violation. So then how do I go about having this fixed? I have no previous violations under my enforcement history.
    This isn’t the only instance where I have noticed a broken automated enforcement system. I once had someone send me a text message on Xbox. It appeared in my message requests and Xbox had put a warning saying this message contains offense content. Upon choosing to see the message contents I was flabbergasted to see that the only word he had messaged me was “yo”. Like yo what’s up. Or yo what’s good. A slang for the word hi. Now why on earth would Xbox find this offensive? Can we not say hi to other players via text message anymore? Can we not tell others about our streams of the games we play? Like what can we do and what can’t we do. Just specify please.

:)

Apocalyptex, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

don't use any communications on xbox, it is broken and not fit for purpose, also lfg is just to find someone for a game, you cannot advertise your stream via this.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

if you read the terms your not even supposed to advertise a third party site in your bio or profile either.
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

It's not broken bro, advertising your ttv in an lfg post is technically spam and is against rules, just put it in your bio or link it to ur profile instead.

Regards,

Brian O.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play a game with. Anything else is not allowed. In your case, it would fall under spam

[​IMG]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Your automated ban system is broken.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension, but as it is only a 24 hours suspension it would not be eligible for a case review so all you can do is wait it out. It's possible they issued the suspension because it sounds like impersonation. In the future, it's best to just report and block instead of responding.
Thema:

1. The Automated enforcement system is broken - Similar Threads - Automated enforcement system

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  4. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  5. Your automated recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your automated recovery form: It’s not ideal. Is the entire form case sensitive? Approx how much of this form must be filled out for the automated server to acknowledge that a user should be allowed back into their Microsoft...
  6. Automated gamertag bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automated gamertag bots?: Was changing my gamertag from one account to the other and had the old account open on xbox while the new one was open on my pc for an easy and immediate gamertag change. In a matter of 1 second...
  7. Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account: When I try to recover my old Xbox ID I am met with the following message, "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to...
  8. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  9. Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles: Hi, I'm in the never ending quagmire of trying to recover my hacked account. The automated Microsoft recovery services are garbage. I cant even get as far as submitting a request, it just says...
  10. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...