the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them

Discus and support the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i really hate the auto renew on xbox because i was charged an extra amount because you cant cancel anything on the xbox well i couldn't and when i went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KUROSAK121CH1GO, Jun 23, 2015.

1. the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them

i really hate the auto renew on xbox because i was charged an extra amount because you cant cancel anything on the xbox well i couldn't and when i went to the website to do so i would always get the error page that said that shouldn't have happened and that
    went on for two months so i got charged every month when i thought i had canceled it and when i did get ahold of the support i was told i was fine and they had it taken care of only to have it pushed to a later day and now i got a overcharge on my bank account
    and my paycheck wont come in for two weeks xbox has gone down hill and is starting to really suck and because of this im thinking of going straight pc gaming or pc/ps3-4 gaming so thanks for crappy service and terrible website xbox and ive been with them since
    the original xbox came out so unless i see actual copadence in it again they lost a costumer and ive spent over ten grand with xbox and yes this is a bit of a rant and an anger fest but its for actual reasons dealing with xbox

:)

KUROSAK121CH1GO, Jun 23, 2015
  2. camnic98
    camnic98 Guest
    Automatic Renew Message on XBox Console

I had a message come across my XBox which asked me if i wanted my subscription to auto renew and selected "no" and my account auto renewed anyway. When I called Xbox, they told me that the only way to cancel auto renew is to call XBox. Well I did read
    the terms and they did explain about the auto renew, but why did the Xbox ask me if I wanted to cancel my auto renew and then not cancel it? I think this is very misleading. Did I read this message right, was it asking if I wanted to cancel auto renew?
    Or was I mistaken?

camnic98, Jun 23, 2015
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Xbox live auto renewal.

You call them and tell them to cancel the auto renew. That is the only way.

4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid you will have to contact Xbox Support (again) for this issue. They are the only ones that are able to handle payment/billing issues like this. They are the only ones that can turn of auto renewal for you (if it's still on) and should also be able
    the check what happened last time and hopefully correct it.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: