The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

Discus and support The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it. The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImmatureComicXD, Oct 28, 2023.

1. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it.
    The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't changed but my background, profile pic, email and other such details are mixed with the other. The other accounts details haven't changed, only mine.
    I would appreciate it if I got some help.

Thanks!

:)

ImmatureComicXD, Oct 28, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To help you resolve this issue, I suggest the following steps:

Check your account settings, go to Xbox Series S settings and navigate to the Account section. Make sure your account is set as the primary account in the console. You can also review the account details and make sure they match your desired settings, such as profile picture, email, and background.

We'll also try to sign out of your account on Xbox Series S and then sign back in. This can help update account settings and potentially resolve any sync issues.

We also tried deleting and re-adding the account: If the problem persists, you can try deleting your Xbox Series S account and then re-add it. This process will require you to sign in again with your account credentials and may help reset any incorrect settings.

Finally you can try resetting the console to factory settings: if the above steps do not solve the problem, you may need to perform a factory reset on your Xbox Series S. This will restore the console to its original settings and remove all accounts and data. . Please note that performing a factory reset will delete all locally saved data, so be sure to back up all important files before proceeding.

Here's how you can do it:

1. On the Xbox Series S Home screen, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Navigate to the profile picture in the top-left corner and select it.
    3. From the dropdown menu, select "Settings."
    4. In the Settings menu, choose the "System" tab.
    5. Select "Console Info" and then "Reset console."
    6. Choose between the options "Reset and remove everything" or "Reset and keep my games & apps" based on your preference. The former will remove all data, while the latter will keep your installed games and apps.
    7. Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the factory reset and initiate the process.

Remember, performing a factory reset should only be done as a last resort, as it will remove all locally saved data on the console.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  3. IITheZenII Win User

Might want to try changing your password to something unique and not used on other accounts.

Try this

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/signin-security/change-microsoft-account-password

Could also set up an PIN, incase someone at your home is changing your info.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/passkey-guest-key/create-and-manage-xbox-one-passkey

Hope this helps 😀
  4. ErricktheRipHer Win User

Astro A40 TR + Mixamp Not Connecting to profile

Hello i bought astro a40 tr and mix amp and received on 1/3/20 i ended up having the same issue. I ended up getting a 3 pole aux cable and plugging it in on mix amp in the back and plugging it in to my controller.that seemed to fix my microphone issue.may
    have to use it like that till astro gaming gets a fix for it.hopefully this helps .
  5. maxen Win User

Mixed up

If you're not in the US, this is the link you will want to use to contact them, and will give you the correct information for your region:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Unfortunately there's nothing we on the forums can do regarding refunds, so you will want to select either Phone Support or a live chat (option: "Chat with MS Support").
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

mixed up

Thema:

1. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up - Similar Threads - accounts seem getting

2. Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked: Someone seemed to hack my account and went to the family section. They then added themselves as a family member and transferred money to their own account using my cash app account card that was...
  3. think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was trying to verify my identity with a discord server, was going to send a verification code on my phone which i did not...
  4. Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage: The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access minecraft using the QR menu, I follow the...
  5. My outlook account seems to be hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My outlook account seems to be hacked: I use Microsoft Family Safety on my son's PC. Last few days I noticed my son's outlook account changed to .....@rambler.ru and the outlook email previously used by my son, doesn't exist, seems...
  6. My account seems to be deleted, I signed up but how can I retrieve my past purchases?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account seems to be deleted, I signed up but how can I retrieve my past purchases?: Hi I realized that my account was permanently deleted. So, I activated it with the same username. But my purchases (Minecraft Java & Bedrock) are gone and I can't seem to retrieve them. Can you...
  7. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  8. I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account: I have two Microsoft accounts one I made years ago go to play on an Xbox 360 and other a personal one I used. With the introduction to sign into your computer with your email I somehow have...
  9. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....: Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also...
  10. I definetly have a gold account but my xbox doesn't seem to get it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I definetly have a gold account but my xbox doesn't seem to get it: I am very clearly looking at my account history where it says I paid 59.99 on January 12th for a year of xbox gold....but now whenever my friend invites me to a game it sends me to the buy xbox...