The account recovery doesn't work

Discus and support The account recovery doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know all my information about my account I created over 15 years ago with 1000s of pounds of games and add ons. I firmly belive that the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zachery Volkart, Nov 18, 2023.

1. The account recovery doesn't work

I know all my information about my account I created over 15 years ago with 1000s of pounds of games and add ons. I firmly belive that the account recovery system doesn't work, I've tried now 100s of times on the recovery form trying different things, I've called up microsoft and they are of no help whatsoever, they can't even stop the running subscription on my account. Vile behaviour to a customer of 15 years, I want my account back!

:)

Zachery Volkart, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Zachery V, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (Although you mention that the form does not work, believe me it does work), I have also been through this situation and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm sorry I can't offer you better help Zachery since as I mentioned before I'm only a player, have you tried contacting Support to get a little more help on this matter.

Although from what I understand the only recovery option is through the form.
  4. Zachery Volkart Win User

The form doesn't let you add any extra information it's a load of rubbish, I did have a phone number linked to my account but for some reason it has been unverified, honestly feel as if I've been robbed!
  5. Hordie Win User

Parental Account Locked Out - Asking for Help - AGAIN!!

I would try a different browser if the link doesn't work to reset password from the account recovery page email.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sons Microsoft/Xbox accounts blocked

This is not a linked account, it's a family member account, but this doesn't work to recover accounts, in this cases the recovery form needs to be filled correctly, you can follow the suggestions here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. The account recovery doesn't work - Similar Threads - account recovery doesn't

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  4. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  7. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  8. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  9. Account recovery denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery denied: So obviously as the question states my account recovery was denied, now im trying to recover my younger brothers account that he doesnt remember the password to, my issue is the email that was set...
  10. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....