The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

Discus and support The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jdoza89, Jun 1, 2020.

1. jdoza89
    jdoza89 Guest

Hi,

I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to download the Xbox (beta) app, which I did.

Only problem is I don't actually have access to Xbox Gamepass and when I tried the code again of course it now says it has been previously redeemed.

Even worse, after I tried restarting the PC, nothing has changed except now I cannot log into the AMD product verification tool which provided me with the code in the first place, so the code has been lost.

How can I go about obtaining a new code or activating the subscription? If it matters, I had previously subscribed to Xbox Gamepass on my Xbox One, and cancelled the subscription in April.

Thanks

:)

jdoza89, Jun 1, 2020
  2. noahrocks11now Win User

Have you tried to contact amazon yet to see what they could do? Also are you sure it was gamepass for pc and not for the console version?
  3. jdoza89 Win User

I have not contacted Amazon, because it seemed like a glitch on the Microsoft end but I will contact them now. It was definitely a code for gamepass for PC.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate

It's frustrating, I and my brother had the same issue. I got him a 12 months code as a present for Gamepass Ultimate. The plan was to first pay only 1 GBP for the first 3 months and then redeem the 12 months code on top of the 3 months. But it didn't work.
    We tried from both Xbox and Browser :(
  5. CharlesGilbert1 Win User

installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

My gamepass code didn't work on my Xbox
  6. TheGoodLife3837 Win User

Game pass

Hi , you didn't waste them but since you entered the code while you where on a Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription the gold got muted as 3 months or 4 i can't remember of gamepass ultimate.

Basically it converted the 60$ for 60$ of GPU .

If you didn't accept yet the convert i suggest you to wait that your current subscription die to get your 1 year of gold.
Thema:

1. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work - Similar Threads - month gamepass code

2. how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?: I bought a gaming laptop, and a three-month Xbox GamePass is included in the Xbox app on the laptop. I just need to claim it, but I can't because the app asks me for my address, and the country...
  3. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  4. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  5. Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?: I got gamepass from redeeming it from reward points but when I go to redeem the code I got it makes me enter a credit card. I unfortunately don't have one and I'm not able to make a new one right...
  6. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  7. 3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games

in XBoX on Windows
    3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games: [img] and this in my profile 7bc2b1d6-b752-4e0e-a795-cd30732d753d
  8. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...
  9. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  10. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase: Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19. Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat. 8460f10f-c411-4bcf-9410-13c4f7c402d3