The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...

Discus and support The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I also share account/Xbox, with my older brother and he is having the same problems. PLZZZ HELP!!! When i go to the store it just want me to pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gnooss HD, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Gnooss HD
    Gnooss HD Guest

The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...

I also share account/Xbox, with my older brother and he is having the same problems.
    PLZZZ HELP!!!

When i go to the store it just want me to pay for it AGAIN, and i don't want to do that....

I'm having the same problem with ARK: Scorched Earth dlc. It's only the dlc there is the problem.

:)

Gnooss HD, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Preordering Destiny: Rise of Iron

I game share and want to pre order Rise of iron. But my game share partner originally bought Destiny and it is not letting me buy rise of iron for us. Is this because we game share and he bought Destiny? We do have all of the other DLC .

Ras HemiPower, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Psych0Sm0k3r
    Psych0Sm0k3r Guest
    Destiny Rise of Iron only available through bundle?

Yes indeed, it sucks it must go on this way. It's strange that the makers from Destiny dont allow me to buy the 2 DLC packs, no they want that i buy also Destiny the game AGAIN if i want Rise of Iron.

I just want to download The Taken King, and after that Rise of Iron.. NOW if i buy The Taken King, they want me to pay an extra 60 euro to get Rise of Iron (incl taken king and the game itself).

What about the people what have Destiny on Disk, and bought like 1-2 months ago The Taken King.. They must pay again 60 euro to get Rise of Iron (because it's only in the complete bundle??)? It more sounds like a scam trick?

Psych0Sm0k3r, Nov 19, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you purchased all the content on your account then try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If that doesn't work then highlight the game from the dashboard and press the start button on the controller. Select manage game and then delete the DLC only. Power cycle the console again then repeat this process to get to manage game. Go to ready to
    install and redownload the content.

onyxishere, Nov 20, 2016
  5. Gnooss HD
    Gnooss HD Guest
    onyxishere

I appreciate the answer but it didn't work The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ... :(

Gnooss HD, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Gnooss HD Win User

The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to buy it

onyxishere

I appreciate the answer but it didn't work :(
  7. onyxishere Win User

The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to buy it

Sorry to hear it. If you purchased all the content on your account then try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If that doesn't work then highlight the game from the dashboard and press the start button on the controller. Select manage game and then delete the DLC only. Power cycle the console again then repeat this process to get to manage game. Go to ready to
    install and redownload the content.
  8. Ras HemiPower Win User

Preordering Destiny: Rise of Iron

I game share and want to pre order Rise of iron. But my game share partner originally bought Destiny and it is not letting me buy rise of iron for us. Is this because we game share and he bought Destiny? We do have all of the other DLC .
  9. Psych0Sm0k3r Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron only available through bundle?

Your best bet would be to go with the Collection.
    Yes indeed, it sucks it must go on this way. It's strange that the makers from Destiny dont allow me to buy the 2 DLC packs, no they want that i buy also Destiny the game AGAIN if i want Rise of Iron.

I just want to download The Taken King, and after that Rise of Iron.. NOW if i buy The Taken King, they want me to pay an extra 60 euro to get Rise of Iron (incl taken king and the game itself).

What about the people what have Destiny on Disk, and bought like 1-2 months ago The Taken King.. They must pay again 60 euro to get Rise of Iron (because it's only in the complete bundle??)? It more sounds like a scam trick?
  10. XxDestinyLordxX Win User

Preordering Rise of iron

Hi all,

In order to purchase Destiny: Rise of Iron you must make sure your account which is trying to purchase Rise of Iron owns Destiny: The Taken King. That is required to be able to purchase Rise of Iron.

Now if you have finished that step then you have a few methods of which you can buy the DLC:

1. You can sign into your account via this link here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../c3tbg0pc3fc9
    and buy the DLC

Or

2. Launch your game and under the director select the icon for Rise of Iron and select purchase and try to purchase the DLC.

Now you also could try searing the Store on your Xbox One for "Destiny: Rise of Iron" but if you do make sure it says "Pre-Order" otherwise you will run into the issue of it stating it can only be bought in a bundle.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ... - Similar Threads - Bought Destiny Rise

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  9. i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon: I need the GAmE for the addon I need a full game of Destiny fdcadea9-18d8-4544-bf2e-c5250a688546
  10. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...