The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

Discus and support The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Haris Hodžić1, May 11, 2024.

1. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

Hello,
    I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an Administrator, Reinstalled the Game, Download DirectX, Did a Cache Clear, Ran System File Checker, Did a Clean Boot. I have the games on Epic Games Launcher. I have contacted 2K support and did everything they said including sending DxDiag and MSinfo files to them but nothing worked. I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU and AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS w/Radeon 780M Graphics.

I hope you can help me with this.
    Kind regards.

:)

Haris Hodžić1, May 11, 2024
  2. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.
  4. LateralusX138 Win User

Can't play downloaded free Gold game.

Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were only available to try for a free weekend on the 27-30 of october. After that you have to pay for them.
    Ok, thanks, much appreciated. I already beat Borderlands 2 on PC, so no biggy, but I was wanting to check pre-sequel out. Thanks again!
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Borderlands Remastered Edition

Maybe worth a rent because only Borderlands 2 would be able to keep my interest. 1 and pre sequel are meh.
  6. x D A IK E N Win User

Can't play downloaded free Gold game.

Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were only available to try for a free weekend on the 27-30 of october. After that you have to pay for them.
Thema:

The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

1. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel. - Similar Threads - 0xc000007b error keeps

2. 0xc000007b error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error: I'm having issues playing games with my pc the initial error were input dll and dx dll I gave my pc to my cousin he send and downloaded somd software but yet the game still doesn't work I've gone...
  3. 0xc000007b error. Any solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error. Any solution?: 0xc000007b error: This error showed up when I tried to launch MGSTPP but other games were running just fine. I followed all the available solutions like checking disk errors, re-installing...
  4. On several games I own, I get the error 0xc000007b.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On several games I own, I get the error 0xc000007b.: I've tried many things like like installing the C++ visual files and .net files. On one of the games I own I was able to see that in dependency walker one of the DLL files was a x86 file instead...
  5. Windows error code 0xc000007b after re-building old projects.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows error code 0xc000007b after re-building old projects.: Due to Windows 8.1 reaching End Of Life (Jan 2023) I have recently bought a new PC with Windows 11 (Pro) installed. I am a software developer and wanted to transfer existing Visual Studio C++...
  6. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help: It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok Pls help 09fbc9f3-2156-4e4a-8f6d-7c9e7eace372
  7. Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b: Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same message about that error code and I have been...
  8. 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error while installing CATIA: When I try to install CATIA software through CXINST.exe it doesn't work and says: Impossible to start the application correctly (0xc000007b). I'm not sure but the problems may be related to the...
  9. 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b: whenever I try to launch a game it says this below [img] e3323ccc-d33f-46d5-be90-ee6393faf478
  10. 0xc000007b error for games on win 10 pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error for games on win 10 pro: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Clicl OK to close the appication." I am getting this error whenever I try to launch gta 5. Please suggest me a perfect fix....