"That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..."
Discus and support "That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..." in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, bstn, I see what you mean. Still, that kind of makes this a comparison thread (which is against the rules) that he used to bait you into (which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J.R.G., Apr 29, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
"That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..."
Loading...
-
"That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..." - Similar Threads - That's AMAZING Microsoft
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?: like i bought the CD for the game and when i got home to download it. The xbox 360 version of it said that it was with backwards compatibility then i went to buy the normal xbox one version and it... -
Could The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?
in XBoX Games and AppsCould The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?: Will The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 On Xbox 360 Be Backwards Compatible On The Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S 0fd1fb38-5497-49a0-8e50-504c5f6645d2 -
How to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?: Microsoft are rolling out changes for Microsoft Family Safety. One of new features - splitting screen time. My family have Windows-laptops and XBox which used by kids for games, youtube and so on.... -
Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...
in XboX InsidersSuggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like... -
Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.
in XboX InsidersXbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the... -
New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better
in XboX InsidersNew Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...