That Microsoft account doesn’t exist

Discus and support That Microsoft account doesn’t exist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I asked a similar question yesterday but don't seem to get responses so here I am again and rephrase the question. So I was trying to log in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I spill my hand cream, Dec 12, 2022.

1. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist

So I asked a similar question yesterday but don't seem to get responses so here I am again and rephrase the question.

So I was trying to log in to my Microsoft account recently again to access my migrated Minecraft account. However, using google autofill I wasn't able to log in to the account. It says "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist". SO I tried to find my user name by email, and it says the email isn't tied to any Microsoft account.

I checked the other post on the forum, and most suggest that account deletion is due to inactive for over a year. However, the last time I logged into my Microsoft account should be in June, when I was processing the Mojang to Microsoft migration of Minecraft.

Please anyone can help me with this problem I am quite desperate about this, and I wouldn't like to lose my progression as well as the game itself

Prove of I used the mircosoft account to migrate my Minecraft account

That Microsoft account doesn’t exist [​IMG]

That Microsoft account doesn’t exist [​IMG]

:)

I spill my hand cream, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

when was the last time you used the account, if 5 years or more the account is gone and the email will be unusable
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello I, in your case you should fill out the account recovery form, to see if he can find the account and recover it.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If it says that the account does not exist and you are unable to fill in the form, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Thank you for sharing this. Would you please try the steps below?

- Go to start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run as administrator” > Type the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(If you receive some errors, don't worry, it's normal)

- Click on Start > Search for Credential manager > Windows credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove. Also, remove all the XblGrts and XboxLive credentials.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox app > Advanced Options > Reset.

Restart your computer and see if the issue persists. If it does, please let me know the exact message you receive when trying to sign in to the Microsoft store and the Xbox app.
  5. Николай Ст Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So this happened to me just today ( got notification on phone that my authorizer has been deactivated fro my account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and it says the account does not exist/not valid and cannot log into anywhere. Even tried to use https://account.live.com/acsr but it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist." Any way to reobtain my Minecraft and just move it to other account or save my account ( i know I have logged in before 5 months so its not the 1y not log in delete)?
    Thank you in advance
  6. Max..… Win User

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
Thema:

1. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn’t

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  5. Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match: I just got a new pc I was using a laptop and I deleted everything from my account I only have one email the same one I use for everything in my laptop I use in my pc now I can’t play because of...
  6. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...: Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a...
  7. Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does: you see I’m trying to login to Microsoft for my Xbox account on the computer to play Minecraft and such but whenever I go to login it says this account already exists want to create a new one and...
  8. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!: Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I...
  9. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one: i havent logged into my microsoft account for a few days and suddenly i cant access my account and i am signed out everywhere i found that someone changed my email i realy realy want to recover...
  10. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.: So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I dont know why its saying that i made the...