That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

Discus and support That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i havent logged into my microsoft account for a few days and suddenly i cant access my account and i am signed out everywhere i found that someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toon_034, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Toon_034
    Toon_034 Guest

That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

i havent logged into my microsoft account for a few days and suddenly i cant access my account and i am signed out everywhere

i found that someone changed my email i realy realy want to recover it because it has all my playtime on xbox and everything

the email became *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but it should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

can anyone help me recover it

:)

Toon_034, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Toon_034 Win User

i know i am going to try and call them tomorrow when they have poeple at their telephones and i am going to to try a recovery

unfortunutly i have already got someone to help me with my epic games account
  3. Toon_034 Win User

i tried using an account recovery request but the password didn't change
  4. Toon_034 Win User

ok but i can send another account recovery request in 24 hours

that might be a bit to long
  5. Jesse E' Win User

I don't know about that. I haven't needed to call support
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For assistance on hacked account, kindly reach out to support directly by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn’t

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  5. Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match: I just got a new pc I was using a laptop and I deleted everything from my account I only have one email the same one I use for everything in my laptop I use in my pc now I can’t play because of...
  6. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist: So I asked a similar question yesterday but don't seem to get responses so here I am again and rephrase the question. So I was trying to log in to my Microsoft account recently again to access my...
  7. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...: Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a...
  8. Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does: you see I’m trying to login to Microsoft for my Xbox account on the computer to play Minecraft and such but whenever I go to login it says this account already exists want to create a new one and...
  9. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!: Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I...
  10. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.: So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I dont know why its saying that i made the...