that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

Discus and support that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; just banned me again i hate insiderhub is totally worse forum page and its crap . your going stick us on outdated posting nobody will get notications... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gundownzero, Oct 2, 2022.

1. that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

just banned me again i hate insiderhub is totally worse forum page and its crap .

your going stick us on outdated posting nobody will get notications just show your dog crap ideas on this page . us community have way better ideas then you insider hub people sure we cant program it but are ideas so much better.

just go ahead banned me again or fix your dog crap of forum page because you throw us on a outdated page there no notications or a lot views you get on this page.

you blocked my posting i just join this page of this forum. i swear us coummity should go on striker ditch this page of insider hub its honestly waste of oxygen or breathing and i got over 1k views few mintues and not only that voting but that dog crap of a page you send me too nobody looks at for sake of jessus.

i am never join page again unless need information dev mode and do it when you stupid mods asleep because i got help fast instantly and could tell xbox live that dev mode still works to help community.

that link you give me trainass it was worse posting i will not post on that shit area of posting unless you fix that page and i am leaving your dog crap of forums again i never want use this dog crap of forums for again.

i called you in xbox customer support i wish they can fire you and dumb mods that kick us into a shit posting that nobody looks at or vote and there nobody cares about that posting.

i got say insider hub is piece of dog shit and you dont give community nothing in ideas or anything can help fix or improve xbox no wonder why xbox seris s is totally dog shit with xbox one seris x.

goodbye trainass and you stupid forum.

i am yelling at every one in microsoft xbox company to remove you people throw us in a dog crap forum page and nobody likes or want comment too.

submitted by /u/gundownzero
    [link] [comments]

/u/gundownzero, Oct 2, 2022
  2. lxoRABBIToxl Win User

Outraged, AGAIN!

Yeah that part is a bit more on the frustrating side...the beta didn't last very long on Xbox and this was just bad timing for an incident like this, but hey at least you got to access the beta, Ivery seen some people on here never get to launch it, heck
    in barely got maybe fifteen minutes of access in total barely even got past the introduction mission (_ )_
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

i'm noticing an increase in "hosting 15th prestige lobby" spam msgs. Are you ?

[quote user="Intimidator v2"]

I totally agree... by the way MW2 is totally playable again. haven't seen crap in a while.

[/quote]

Is that so... are people still abusing the grenade launcher and sniper in that game though?
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Do these next gen systems run hot at all?

Like above,

My XB1 barely gets luke warm.

I've noticed the PS4 feels a little warmer but never had no problem with either overheating.
  5. PoisonRogue Win User

So Is Resident Evil 6 Really That Bad?

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

A state that's lost when you're sat in a party talking crap with a bunch of people playing completely different games.

Never really understood that one.

[/quote]

Totally agree with this
  6. AMutantPickle Win User

Xbox Slim stuck on error screen after failed update. 351F-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013

Chatting with the agents about these issues is a freaking nightmare. I have the same error but on an older model and the agent doesn't appear to be reading anything I've said. they keep asking the same crap over and over again, no matter how many times you
    explain you've tried their ideas already. Doesn't matter how much knowledge you show you have about the system, the crap they ask is ridiculously simple, and if most people are asking for help on here, it's obvious that its beyond the simple actions we've
    all tried already.

Did anyone figure out how to get past the error page? Or know if there is a way to do a reset on the system without a controller?
Thema:

that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

1. that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again... - Similar Threads - idea page totally

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Idea on Quick Resume management page

in XboX Insiders
    Idea on Quick Resume management page: I think many people wanted to have better control on what Quick Resume save files going to be deleted. Here is my proposal. Basically just copy what the pin page does. You can enable/disable the...
  10. My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea?: my xbox one will not load any games after I press the menu button the only thing that comes up is the loading icon . Any help appreciated 7532909b-f801-4e21-a049-d96e1d589a3d