That dam events Solitaire challenges

Discus and support That dam events Solitaire challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Those Solitaire challenges events are very interesting and stimulating, BUT how come that a planetary company like Microsoft is unable to fix the many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gautama9, May 15, 2017.

1. Gautama9
    Gautama9 Guest

Those Solitaire challenges events are very interesting and stimulating, BUT how come that a planetary company like Microsoft is unable to fix the many bugs that exist in that application ???T?

Always being retarded by charging plays; plays that do not compile results and so on...

I suggest that you ask APPLE or UBISOFT to fix those things as your teams seem unable to do so.

:)

Gautama9, May 15, 2017
  2. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today

I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly kicked out. Now every time I try and go back it starts to load and the screen closes. I can play the other solitaire games just not any on the
    Solitaire World Tour Event. PLEASE HELP!

LimitableKhan65, May 15, 2017
  3. BoomyPlayer5
    BoomyPlayer5 Guest
    Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

BoomyPlayer5, May 15, 2017
  4. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  5. car54where Win User

Event not loading properly

Also get message saying no events scheduled. I played two Klondikes this morning from the National Solitaire Day Event but now cannot continue. Previous experience with trouble connecting to Solitaire service I've found the timer on my last challenge is
    still running.
  6. Roman Friar Win User

Not able to connect to internet

Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.
  7. Pwonder1 Win User

solitaire events wont load

Mine is not loading the event either, I can do the daily challenge but if I try to play the

solitaire event it freezes and closes??? I have restarted, made sure all of my

updates were current, and no luck - so what causes this and more importantly,

how do you fix it???
  8. SmokingMonkey20 Win User

Not able to connect to internet

I have the same issue and it does not appear to be an xbox issue, because I have tried accessing the event directly without going through xbox. Also the daily challenges are working fine going through xbox. So it must be an issue with accessibility to
    the Solitaire World Tour Event. Please fix.
Thema:

1. That dam events Solitaire challenges - Similar Threads - dam events Solitaire

2. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  3. Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???: Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox still can't play ,deleted saved data ,still can't...
  4. Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas: I was playing Fallout:New Vegas on my Xbox One X and trying to finish the quest eureka and for some reason i can't get out of the vistor center.I did try restarting the game many times and also...
  5. Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP: So I'm trying to instal Forza 5 but my SSD doesn't have enough space so I'm trying to do it on my HDD that has 1.8 TB left but Microsoft store is too stubborn to do it, Xbox app too submitted by...
  6. why does the dam game not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the dam game not work: Why does the game only show the Xbox live gold even though I already bought the Xbox live gold d0b7ac17-05a4-4169-a6bb-b89a8b6d1630
  7. Dam double NAT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dam double NAT: I’ve had this double NAT since I bought my new Xbox One about a month ago n it’s **** up my gaming n won’t get off of moderate type like wtf Microsoft fix the dam problem...
  8. God dam xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    God dam xbox one: I have to be one of the biggest fans of xbox. Having had every console but one x. I was playing forza 7 doing a 1,000 lap race of witch I wad 980 laps in. The console updated restarted I lost...
  9. Dam u xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dam u xbox: Get ur Shiite together Xbox I can't play any games. Keeps saying I have to sign into who bought it but I am and now I'm stuck with nothing be all my games are downloaded thanks Microsoft for...
  10. What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game: Yipe as stupid as it sounds I managed to do this on Sunday morning. Got up and made a cup of tea, sat on the sofa with controller in hand as I browsed the "Games/Deals with Gold" section but must...