that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean

Discus and support that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; got the error msg, tried this tried that got in a mood the 6th time i tried and when it told me to log in i just ripped out the power cord from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValentinePriest, Mar 21, 2017.

1. that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean

got the error msg, tried this tried that got in a mood the 6th time i tried and when it told me to log in i just ripped out the power cord from the xbox and it worked for a few seconds then logged me out with same problem telling me to login with the joypad
    i did that and im good to go, for now anyways....at the time i was updating tamriel online and overwatch,.. keep in mind ripping out the power lead from your xbox is probably not a good thing to do so dont blame me if your kettle explodes or anything.

:)

ValentinePriest, Mar 21, 2017
  2. Can't log into my Xbox account.

What does error code 0x87DD0004 mean?

NarrowApollo4, Mar 21, 2017
  3. David EAllen
    David EAllen Guest
    What a pile of rubbish this game was!

Yes, that is what I'm saying. Just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean I have to agree, right? As I'm sure you disagree with me also. Apologies if I sounded rude, that wasn't my intent.

David EAllen, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Valentine! Are you still experiencing issues or is there something specific we can assist you with? There was an Xbox Live service alert affecting things yesterday, is that the issue you were running into?

Let us know if you still need help so we can provide troubleshooting steps to you. But if your kettle explodes, that's outside our wheelhouse. that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Mar 22, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Valentine! Are you still experiencing issues or is there something specific we can assist you with? There was an Xbox Live service alert affecting things yesterday, is that the issue you were running into?

Let us know if you still need help so we can provide troubleshooting steps to you. But if your kettle explodes, that's outside our wheelhouse. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If the suspensions is active then you can file for a case review on the enforcement site
    here

An email was sent to the address linked to your account telling you about the suspension.

Any enforcement action a account receives stays on that accounts records permanently & will not be removed.
  7. FrankCastle 52 Win User

Game of the year?

Thats right and thank you for letting me know what that means because yr second to yr last post was really weird.
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Control Customization Options..

you can invert the right stick for the camera, if thats what you mean. seen it done on the ign stream.

after re-reading your post, i now know its not what you meant.
  9. XSILVERBANEX Win User

CraveTheGame fun and friendly community!!

Thats more like it Miss Worsit! Thats what I mean advertisements, links and FAQS thats gets people interested and you post it at the right forums.
Thema:

1. that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean - Similar Threads - 0x87dd0004 problem thats

2. Error Code 0x87DD0004

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 0x87DD0004: I'm trying to redeem a gift code for a game; and this error keeps popping up I've tryed everything even changing password but it wont let me in. 4023272d-7d5a-49d2-bcf6-748a48cc622d
  3. 0x87DD0004 "Sie können derzeit nicht bei Xbox-Live angemeldet werden"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD0004 "Sie können derzeit nicht bei Xbox-Live angemeldet werden": Hallo liebes Support-Team, bitte fixt doch mal dieses Problem mit Fehlercode 0x87DD0004 Das wäre super von euch. Andernfalls gibt uns bitte eine Information wie lange Ihr dafür noch braucht, da...
  4. 0x87DD0004 - Nobody can help after calling 7 times !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD0004 - Nobody can help after calling 7 times !!!: Hi, I call 7 times for this error 0x87DD0004, nobody can help me, each time the call cut, or they give me an other guy or they "forget" me on stand-by for more than 30 minutes !!!!! Crazy. I'm...
  5. Sign in 0x87DD0004

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in 0x87DD0004: 1st off ur support page seems broken as this was my only option for contacting someone all the links wouldn't take me anywhere except the one to the forums. Second I've tired restarting and I've...
  6. Hopefully this helps! A possible fix direction for error code 0x87DD0004

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hopefully this helps! A possible fix direction for error code 0x87DD0004: So I see a ton of people having issues with this error code on their Xbox App for Windows 10. I was having the same issue for the past 2 days and couldn't find a solid trustworthy way to fix it or...
  7. 0x87DD0004

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD0004: I am able to sign into Microsoft Sudoku with my account, but unable to access Microsoft Mahjong or Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Why one account versus another? Error code 0x87DD0004 does not...
  8. 0x87DD0004 - Another complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD0004 - Another complaint: Come on Microsoft - FIX IT d6ca5ef6-4389-4c1d-977a-8a771e86d993
  9. 0x87DD0004

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD0004: Seriously get your act together this whole xbox thing is junk ......... da85e588-515d-40bf-9d64-65f2d65160b0
  10. 0x87DD0004

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD0004: Why in the world is it taking so long to take care of this error? I've been fighting it for several days now. It is almost enough to make me give up playing solitaire. They say the squeaky...