Thanks for the memories

Discus and support Thanks for the memories in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what to do. Are we supposed to try and convince him to stay? Haha. Xbox one is dead huh? Not once have I ever had trouble finding a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wallsy01, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Thanks for the memories


    I don't know what to do. Are we supposed to try and convince him to stay? Haha. Xbox one is dead huh? Not once have I ever had trouble finding a multiplayer game. Ever! Any time of the day and any day of the week. I must be playing against AI. Maybe that's.
    All multiplayer games on xbox one aren't really multiplayer at all. It's all artificial intelligence! Oh no I've been deceived!! *** you Microsoft! Another lie.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 20, 2014
    #16
  2. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    I might sell mine to get the Gameboy 2000 with "3D Rendering"
     
    Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014
    #17
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Bye go have fun or your PS4 that is so powerful it runs thief at 30 fps and battlefield 4 at 900p and the order at 30fps.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 20, 2014
    #18
  4. Thanks for the memories

    We are all gamers and at the end of the day it really doesn't matter what console someone picks. Everyone should play what makes them happy. If the op is not enjoying the X1, then it only makes sense to try the PS4. I am a multi console gamer and I play
    what makes me happy.
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 20, 2014
    #19
  5. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest
    I really enjoy my Xbox One, and I have no plans on selling it. People keep talking about the Graphics, but look at the games side by side. The only way to see a difference that might matter to people is to take the games frame by frame, but I guess people
    who get enough negative comments about their console of choice cave.

    Resolution doesnt make great graphics. The details do (textures, shading, lighting, etc>) You could have a 1080 turd, but guess what, it's still a turd.

    When did graphics make a game great or not. If the gameplay sucks, there is no point to playing that game. But the people who really are gaming just for graphics should just buy a PC, because that is the most powerful gaming machine.
     
    XxMavr1kxX, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. XxMavr1kxX Win User

    Thanks for the memories

    I really enjoy my Xbox One, and I have no plans on selling it. People keep talking about the Graphics, but look at the games side by side. The only way to see a difference that might matter to people is to take the games frame by frame, but I guess people
    who get enough negative comments about their console of choice cave.

    Resolution doesnt make great graphics. The details do (textures, shading, lighting, etc>) You could have a 1080 turd, but guess what, it's still a turd.

    When did graphics make a game great or not. If the gameplay sucks, there is no point to playing that game. But the people who really are gaming just for graphics should just buy a PC, because that is the most powerful gaming machine.
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    Thanks for the memories

    Bye go have fun or your PS4 that is so powerful it runs thief at 30 fps and battlefield 4 at 900p and the order at 30fps.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

    Thanks for the memories

    Can't take it anymore? It's been a couple months. Next time a new console drops you should wait until the links have been worked out and game are running optimally. I hope you enjoy PS4...but why not have both?
  9. Dwoop33 Win User

    Thanks for the memories

    So you're that important you had to tell everyone you're leaving...not vain at all are we?? I guess the other 3.0 MILLION other Xbox One owners don't matter anymore to keep it alive?? Nice...

    I'll buy your games from you cheap so you can get rid of it faster if you'd like...how's $15 each sound??
  10. ShadowRiver797 Win User

    Thanks for the memories

    Hey, my 360 will be kept around for Witcher 2 (I collect the games I like and can't really collect witcher 2 without the console). Oh, and Bethesda games since PS3 sux at those (learned my lesson the hard way, had to re buy Vegas because I couldn't even
    finish it on the PS3 cause it got unplayably laggy. Please some one tell me it's much better on the 360 cause I know Vegas had a bad rep even without the PS3). And State of Decay (the only developer I'll miss not having an xbox one).
Thema:

Thanks for the memories

Loading...
  1. Thanks for the memories - Similar Threads - Thanks memories

  2. Thank you, XBOX! Disc to Digital Success

    in XboX Insiders
    Thank you, XBOX! Disc to Digital Success: Every single game I've tried, save for Disney Infinity 2.0 allowed me to claim a digital license. And being able to play Skywalker Saga on Windows through XPA while only owning the disc is great!...
  3. Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!

    in XboX Insiders
    Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!: have a good day submitted by /u/ImmuneNote7511 [link] [comments]
  4. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  5. Thanks for letting me join I have a question about alpha program get back to me asap please

    in XboX Insiders
    Thanks for letting me join I have a question about alpha program get back to me asap please: Can someone invite me to the alpha I want in I will send my gt thru message I would like to have the new updates submitted by /u/xSPIRITWOLFx97 [link] [comments]
  6. Dissertation Form can you please fill this out it only takes 2 minutes thank you!...

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissertation Form can you please fill this out it only takes 2 minutes thank you!...: Hello everyone I hope you are well, can you please complete my form for my dissertation it only takes two minutes. many thanks https://forms.gle/22RxUrivujHPtAaDA submitted by /u/WittyAside8762...
  7. My Account Got Hacked I Need Asap Please Thank you

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked I Need Asap Please Thank you: My Account Got Hacked By "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***." just the microsoft but the thing is i have my phone number as a payment method for my free xbox pass...
  8. Hello, when will y’all bring the robux gift card , thank you

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, when will y’all bring the robux gift card , thank you: when will y’all bring the Robux gift card back 6a533f7f-5be7-4265-99af-dd385734b60a
  9. Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks: My game needs an update but won’t update on my PC. 52916bb2-b4cf-44ab-8c6e-649b24f36a5a
  10. Reinstalled minecraft and i’ve lost certain items. Need help recovering them. Thank you

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Reinstalled minecraft and i’ve lost certain items. Need help recovering them. Thank you: I had a glitch square on the top of my screen that was annoying me. So i tried restarting my computer, restarting minecraft, etc. So my last port of call was to uninstall then reinstall, not...