thanks for making it

Discus and support thanks for making it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Assassin creed 4 is the Star Trek game I have always wanted...I know, I know...pirates, assassins, templars, but don't you see it...can't you see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ravenfather, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ravenfather
    ravenfather Guest

thanks for making it

Assassin creed 4 is the Star Trek game I have always wanted...I know, I know...pirates, assassins, templars, but don't you see it...can't you see starships in magnetic swirls and gravity wells and shuttles slamming into the deck of an enemy ship with space
    marines unloading to capture it as it slowly crashes into a small moons gravity. Who's to say that the templars won't run that secret section in starfleet. thanks for making it :)

:)

ravenfather, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    thank you for making everything right

Hey Hunt! What exactly was the issue you were having? Perhaps we can use what you learned to help others if they have similar issues?

Judge, Jan 6, 2014
  3. HuntnU2
    HuntnU2 Guest
    thank you for making everything right

thank you xbox and 343 industries teams for fixing the halo4 specialization problem im sorry for getting angry said some things i did not ment since the new update im very happy relieved guity for gettig mad at the best console and game companys ever i was
    wrong for leting my anger get to me so im sorry and hope to see you all on the battle on good terms thanks again .

HuntnU2, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

thanks for making it