Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

Discus and support Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When is Xbox LIVE going to fix their Reporting system on Text and voice communication privilege. I am getting my account abuse and over regular Texting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, May 31, 2018.

1. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

When is Xbox LIVE going to fix their Reporting system on Text and voice communication privilege. I am getting my account abuse and over regular Texting and Xbox is not doing anything to fix it. There are a lot of Random and Innocent Players getting their
    account text & voice communication privilege Ban due to Players getting Harassed and Hated on just because a player say like in Call of Duty or Battlefield 4 doesn't like what they see from your text.

We all want to know when is this going to be fixed Because the Playstation Online doesn't have that issue with the Text and voice communication Ban

Please Fix that Problem

:)

ParanoiaHades25, May 31, 2018
  2. My account keeps getting banned why?

Wondering why I keep getting banned on my account this is the second time in four weeks I have been banned from Xbox live on my account bIayne G its saying I'm banned because of harassment voice communication text messages when I'm getting harassed voice
    messages and texts .why am I getting banned and no one els is getting banned but me..

FlatterBird6701, May 31, 2018
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Reporting an impostor

It would go under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message / Voice Message / In Game Voice / Voice Chat. You would select Text Message in this case for each of those messages and block communications with them afterwards.

HassanB, May 31, 2018
  4. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

steeledwand7664, Jun 1, 2018
  5. How did you know PSN doesn't banned players who use profanity, harass etc?

JerrminRangwani, Nov 3, 2018
  6. JerrminRangwani Win User

How did you know PSN doesn't banned players who use profanity, harass etc?
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

As long as you are not sending anything that is in violation of the code of conduct which can be read here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct then you dont have to worry about be suspended.
  8. HassanB Win User

Reporting an impostor

It would go under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message / Voice Message / In Game Voice / Voice Chat. You would select Text Message in this case for each of those messages and block communications with them afterwards.
  9. Royce Buzzard Win User

Playing a M rateing gaming and banned for trash talking.

First of all you shouldn't of talked back in a aggressive manor, I think you totally deserve the ban. All you do is report them, then mute them. The definition of trash talking is as follow "insulting or boastful speech intended to demoralize, intimidate,
    or humiliate someone, especially an opponent in an athletic contest." and I got this straight from Google. This is not allowed as it's a

Text and Voice Communications code of conduct in which you broke.

• Text and Voice Communications: The player used vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening language in voice or text communications.
  10. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Banned

normally that's a communications ban, for breaking terms of service or code of conduct... If you're able to still get on xbox live and play games that's not a console ban, someone could of reported communications from you such as a voice message or texted
    message and If you had anything offensive in it you'll get the communication ban... https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

1. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem - Similar Threads - Text Voice Communication

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  6. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  7. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  8. Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??: What can i do to fix this ive tride everything i can think off [cod] e456a827-e198-4d11-aad6-14a7c8cd4cb4
  9. Feature Request - Separate Text n Voice permissions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Feature Request - Separate Text n Voice permissions: I get over 10-20 spam texts a week. This is beyond annoying. I want to shut down my text unless it’s a friend. If I try to do this it lumps in voice as well. Did you even ask the gamers why this...
  10. Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working: No matter why I try I’ve been to the last Page of google and back nothing works output and input reset privacy setting uninstalling and reinstalling the game resetting the game every reddit post...