Text Problem, help?

Discus and support Text Problem, help? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant send texts to friends on Xbox app. Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC. I can add players, and they can send me texts, but i cant answer them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ErRkAnN1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ErRkAnN1
    ErRkAnN1 Guest

Text Problem, help?

I cant send texts to friends on Xbox app. Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC. I can add players, and they can send me texts, but i cant answer them

:)

ErRkAnN1, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Text Messaging problem

I've been on X box for two months now I've got the app and everything seems to be working fine except messaging my friends are able to send messages to me but I can't reply to them all it says is something in your settings in not allowing messaging or something
    similar to that I have checked multiple times and my account is all on allow or everyone and I checked online safety everything is allowed and I have signed out of my account and signed in again like it had said to do still doesn't work from what I see this
    is an on going issue and I can't reply to my friends if they are worried about me or if they need to talk about something which is a big issue if it's an important matter I hope this issue will be fixed asap because I got my Xbox live gold but it's not giving
    me the full package of messaging that should be included.

Thank you

Goldenartist102, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Text Messaging problem

My sons child account is set to 16 and over with custom settings, it has who can contact him set to friends, he is able to send receive party invites and can use voice chat but is unable to send text messages to his friends. I was advised by support to
    allow unrestricted access this is unsuitable as I'm trying to to safeguard him, can you please tell me what settings I need to allow text messages.

Requiem Mortis, Aug 11, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Text Problem, help?

M3tal Daz3, Aug 11, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Text Problem, help?

6. Mister Cazador Win User

Text Messaging problem

Yes it is set to friends

I will try the guide you linked

Thank you for responding
    To check, what occurs when your son tries to send messages from his account? Say if he tries to send you a message for example. Is the option greyed out or does he receive an error message? Also, what happens if you try to send your son a message? Does he
    receive it?

Additionally, is your son also unable to send messages via Xbox.com or the Xbox app on Windows 10 or a mobile device with iOS or Android?
  7. Requiem Mortis Win User

Text Messaging problem

Yes it is set to friends

I will try the guide you linked

Thank you for responding
  8. DisneyFreq Win User

Text messages problem

Hi maxen thx for the reply

I'm not blocked because when I try to send texts to my sub account I have the same problem

I checked the Enforcement site n it says " Congrats! Ur in a perfect state of service" with a green star n my rep is a goed player, geen aswel :s
  9. Requiem Mortis Win User

Text Messaging problem

The I cannot see how the guide is useful for text messaging it applies to content exceptions such as age related game access.
Thema:

Text Problem, help?

1. Text Problem, help? - Similar Threads - Text Problem help

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  4. Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...: grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com) Can't upload picture, had to make link. Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data such as purchase or the item being added to...
  5. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition text language problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition text language problem: I just installed the Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition through my game pass recently. However, I did not find anyway to change the game text language as it suppose to support various different...
  6. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem: When is Xbox LIVE going to fix their Reporting system on Text and voice communication privilege. I am getting my account abuse and over regular Texting and Xbox is not doing anything to fix it....
  7. Text Messaging problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text Messaging problem: My sons child account is set to 16 and over with custom settings, it has who can contact him set to friends, he is able to send receive party invites and can use voice chat but is unable to send...
  8. "Others can communicate with voice and text" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Others can communicate with voice and text" problem: I have mine set to "friends only" all of a sudden to talk to my friends I HAVE to have it set to "everybody" I really dislike this and want to change it back, but everytime I do I can no longer...
  9. Text messages problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text messages problem: Hi, I need help as I don't have a mic n can't contact my friends anymore through text since last night i get the error, when I try to send a text message, " Tex can not be send, either the person...
  10. Xbox one screen text problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one screen text problem: I was in a party with a friend play Halo 5. I checked the party to see if he was still their, went to check the text that shows what you're doing was overlapped and I couldn't read it. I checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text problems with xbox