Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app

Discus and support Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I do have a gamepc, but don't have the Xbox app as that's mostly for console players. So I'm looking for a web based way to chat with xbox friends,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustNicked, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app

Hi

I do have a gamepc, but don't have the Xbox app as that's mostly for console players. So I'm looking for a web based way to chat with xbox friends, I found xbox.com/play sidebar, but that's still saying COMING SOON.

Does anyone here have any info that can be useful to me?

submitted by /u/JustNicked
    [link] [comments]

/u/JustNicked, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am not getting any sound from my cloud games after the update yesterday

Are you playing them through Xbox App or through the browser?

Can you please try on the browser via https://xbox.com/play?
  3. MrFragicide Win User

Why every time I try to accept the NEW Terms of Service and Code of Conduct it goes back to the page it started?

Are you doing this via the console or a web browser (xbox.com)? If you are doing it via browser, then you should check to make sure you have browser cookies enabled.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Account Problems

Hi have you tried signing in on Xbox.com via web browser to see if it works there?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Custom gamerpic

Have you tried changing it via Xbox app or web browser?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Creating an account

New accounts have to be set up via desktop computer on a web browser. Try Xbox.com
Thema:

Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app

1. Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app - Similar Threads - Text chat via

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  6. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  7. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  8. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  9. Why is my text chat not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my text chat not working?: So I play xbox with my friends and occasionally we use text chat, i can't see the text chat appearing on my screen anymore but I can hear it with the text to speech voices, the same happens when I...
  10. Error sending text messages via chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error sending text messages via chat: 1. I need someone to help me in this xbox does not let me send text messages by chat because it says I had previously inappropriate behavior but I almost do not occupy the xbox and much less the...