Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...

Discus and support Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Texas chainsaw massacre network error related to creating and joining partys is still not being addressed after multiple reports from our insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...

Texas chainsaw massacre network error related to creating and joining partys is still not being addressed after multiple reports from our insider community including myself as a almost 10 year xbox insider I'm concerned our feedback is going unnoticed for some reason I've seen no one from team xbox acknowledge its an issue but I can see from other posts from insiders that it also effects them as well please let us know the team knows about it and is working with Gun media on a solution thanks I'm a huge fan of the game and this issue is just ruining my appetite to even try to play it anymore sadly please do something I myself have ruled out my own network connection as all my other games and devices connect perfectly I'm hardwired with a spectrum gig connection with open nat type and a high end netgear nighthawk router as my setup

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Sep 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...