Testing Codes

Discus and support Testing Codes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi is there a way I can test to see if a game code is valid without actually redeeming it? I’m looking at buying a one x which comes with digital games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ARSENALTASTIC, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Testing Codes

hi is there a way I can test to see if a game code is valid without actually redeeming it? I’m looking at buying a one x which comes with digital games codes but i’d Only consider using one or two of them and I would sell the rest

:)

ARSENALTASTIC, Jan 16, 2018
  2. AtmaVegeta
    AtmaVegeta Guest
    Evolve alpha codes rolling out

Will be fun to test. Looks like a pretty fun game. Got my code little earlier.
    Testing Codes [​IMG]

AtmaVegeta, Jan 16, 2018
  3. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Your network is behind port restricted NAT

Does your NAT actually say STRICT or MODERATE when you run network test or are you going by the advanced test where it'll say open but also give an error code for port restricted NAT. If its the later, you'll get that error code when you hook to a router because the router is handling your NAT and x1 sees it as a filter, even though its not really filtering your necessary ports for Xbox live. If its the former, yea, you need to see Xbox forums as xstasis recommends.

LuvOfThaGame, Jan 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Testing Codes

Nope. The only way to know for sure if they'll work is by redeeming them.

Smwutches, Jan 16, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Testing Codes

Nope. The only way to know for sure if they'll work is by redeeming them.
  6. SilencedSnail6 Win User

360 service alert

I tested it on my console and it said it
  7. ClassAlpha Win User

testing testing

8. L0rd S0th Win User

testing testing

takes five days for it to active gives you time too test the beta
  9. XBL Prophet Win User

testing testing

Don't think that will work, but ok.
Thema:

Testing Codes

1. Testing Codes - Similar Threads - Testing Codes

2. Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]: Bonjour, j’ai récemment acheté une manette d’xbox one (il y a une semaine) dans un magasin Leclerc. Dans la boite avec la manette, il y a une carte avec 2 codes, un pour 14 jours d’essai au xbox...
  3. codice prova xbox live gold 14 giorni [Xbox live gold test code 14 days]

in XBoX Accessibility
    codice prova xbox live gold 14 giorni [Xbox live gold test code 14 days]: ho un codice prova per 14 giorni di xbox live gold, mai usato , ma che mi risulta scaduto anche se non vedo date di scadenza sul foglio che era nello scatolo della consolle comprata nuova...
  4. Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000: My Xbox won’t connect to multiplayer services. I have tried everything including : Power Cycle Modem Reset Changing Cable Soft Factory Reset Restarting for 5,10 and 15 minutes Signing in...
  5. Just got my code for the Mortal Kombat stress test that is today through Sunday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got my code for the Mortal Kombat stress test that is today through Sunday: Where do i enter the code is it where u redeem Your codes in the xbox store aa8178aa-e5b8-4514-8f8f-cabc35557356
  6. My xbox live gold test code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold test code: Hi, I bought FIFA 14 and came a card of 3 days of live gold free, but the code to redeem was not there. What I need to do to get this code? 6e491fe7-0dde-4b2c-a8a5-600da0f417a1
  7. Unable to redeem the 14 days Live Gold test code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem the 14 days Live Gold test code: I recently bought a Xbox One for my cousin, and it came completely sealed. Last week, while we were setting up the console, we tried the redeem the code for a 14-days trial for the Xbox Live Gold...
  8. No error code, failed connection test

in XBoX on Consoles
    No error code, failed connection test: I changed my wifi password and now my Xbox 360 refuses to connect to the internet. The connection test fails and gives a red x in the second phase. There isn't an error code. I have, of course...
  9. Live connection test failed and I can't connect to live at all. Error code 8015190E and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live connection test failed and I can't connect to live at all. Error code 8015190E and ...: Hi, I bought a Xbox 360 while outside of my home country and I am currently connecting to a ZyXEL router. For the past 7 hours I have been trying to get the console to connect to the internet,...
  10. Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5: hi I used the multiplayer test many times and sometimes, it shows " Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ". is it a problem with my internet connection? and the error code is 0x1ff5...