Tested Xbox in but looses the Xbox live when I start a game

Discus and support Tested Xbox in but looses the Xbox live when I start a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A bit frustrating. Today I logged in to my 360. At first it didn't log in to Xbox live. Then I did my usual in these cases and went into systems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Helm Rider, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Helm Rider
    Helm Rider Guest

A bit frustrating. Today I logged in to my 360. At first it didn't log in to Xbox live. Then I did my usual in these cases and went into systems cash and cleared that twice. Restarted it and started game. It did the same logged me out So restarted it
    logged in and I did a test Network - it was fine. Started a game but before it could come up it logged me out of live. I am now at a loss as to what to do now. I use my Xbox as a way of dealing with chronic pain. I live on nearly 400mg a day so to have
    a distraction like this is important, it is better than screaming on the floor.

So if anyone has an idea on how to resolve this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading

:)

Helm Rider, Jun 3, 2016
  2. liam r b
    liam r b Guest
    My Xbox live account loses connectivity when trying to play a game online

My Xbox connects to Xbox live. But when trying to play a game online I loose connection to Xbox live. And my profile is shaded out and will not connect

liam r b, Jun 3, 2016
  3. renerlucas
    renerlucas Guest
    Xbox one turns off by it self

The xbox one works well on youtube,netflix and live. but when i start the game e play 5 to 10 minutes and it turns off. i already follow your steps. but it didn't work and i tested another energy cable and nothing.

renerlucas, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Helm Rider
    Helm Rider Guest

Back again for help. I have managed to get into the account, but after a few minutes it drops the link to Xbox live! I have tested my internet speed. 5.38mb download speed 0.37mb upload 337ms ping time. So its not the internet problem. PLEASE can you
    help

Helm Rider, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Your internet might indeed be the problem. 337ms ping is pretty awful. Any ping higher than 150ms is not good.

HomegrownSilky, Jun 4, 2016
  6. M1993RP
    M1993RP Guest
    a live fica desconectando aleatoriamente e eu nao consigo jogar online

M1993RP, Jun 4, 2016
  7. Helm Rider
    Helm Rider Guest
    Sorry haven't gotten back computer was failing again! And as you said the the ping wasn't good as I found out. And have been onto the provider. Thank you. Its sorted out

Helm Rider, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Helm Rider Win User

Back again for help. I have managed to get into the account, but after a few minutes it drops the link to Xbox live! I have tested my internet speed. 5.38mb download speed 0.37mb upload 337ms ping time. So its not the internet problem. PLEASE can you
    help
  9. M1993RP Win User

a live fica desconectando aleatoriamente e eu nao consigo jogar online
  10. HomegrownSilky Win User

Your internet might indeed be the problem. 337ms ping is pretty awful. Any ping higher than 150ms is not good.
  11. Helm Rider Win User

Sorry haven't gotten back computer was failing again! And as you said the the ping wasn't good as I found out. And have been onto the provider. Thank you. Its sorted out
  12. arodriguezc Win User

Keep having to test my connection to Xbox Live to get one

I am having the same problem but with the following twists:

1 - when turning the console on it takes a while to load.

2 - I am signed in to xbox live but when trying to play Battlefield 3 I loose the conection.

3 - I get the issue conecting to the xbox live message even though when I test it it works fine.
Thema:

1. Tested Xbox in but looses the Xbox live when I start a game - Similar Threads - Tested looses live

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  4. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  5. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Certification Testing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Testing: I was curious of the certification process for rolling out updates as a game i play (dungeon defenders 2) doesnt have their update available on xbox yet but it is on other platforms... i cant seem...
  8. System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update

in XboX Insiders
    System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update: Yesterday 10/21/2023 when downloading the alpha update got to 97% update says it failed and restart. Now this is just a repeat cycle. Everytime it gets to 97% it fails and restarts. Please help....
  9. Multiplayer test keeps failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer test keeps failing: For some reason, I cannot play online on my Xbox One, I have updated my subscriptions and tried everything that Xbox support has suggested but for some reason when I test multiplayer connection,...
  10. Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?: Been wondering when are they going to test the family plan here in mex, my brother cousins and friend want to give it a try submitted by /u/RANGO1892 [link] [comments]