TES4: Oblivion Xbox 360 startup screen freezes

Discus and support TES4: Oblivion Xbox 360 startup screen freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At random, when I click on Oblivion to start up it'll get to the startup screen used by Xbox 360 (normal for backwards compatible obviously), but then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hytermak, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Hytermak
    Hytermak Guest

At random, when I click on Oblivion to start up it'll get to the startup screen used by Xbox 360 (normal for backwards compatible obviously), but then it sometimes freezes at the end of the startup scene. And nothing happens. All I can do is quit the game
    and re-open it. So far it hasn't caused other issues [except wasting my time] but it's annoying. Is there any way to fix this? Has anyone else experienced this with this game or other games?

:)

Hytermak, Dec 10, 2017
  2. NiP Value
    NiP Value Guest
    Help?

When I insert any game (MW3) my console like restarts and freezes at the Xbox 360 startup screen? And when i eject the disc my screen goes back to the normal dashboard? Please help?

NiP Value, Dec 10, 2017
  3. My xbox 360 is freezing,after 10minutes its just beeps then freeze,can somebody help me,its fat one

Hi,when i turn on my xbox 360 fat its run fine for 10minutes,but then beeps and after that freezes,when I turn it off/on on the startup screen beeps and freezes!! HELPPP MEE!

DONT SAY HOW I'M NOT NORMAL BECAUSE I HAVE ORIGINAL 360 BUT HELP MEE

StenjevacArmy, Dec 10, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system.

DominumStige, Dec 10, 2017
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Anyone get the 1.4 patch yet?

It's a good thing to do. Oblivion was like that too, but you only needed to hold the A during the startup screen.
  7. TMX boxburn Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

8. Dr3lior Win User

Xbox 360 slim freezing

9. Dr3lior Win User

Dead Rising 2 - First Case Loading lock up.

Thema:

1. TES4: Oblivion Xbox 360 startup screen freezes - Similar Threads - TES4 Oblivion 360

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.: I was charged for a DLC for Oblivion called the wizards Tower, and don't have the item. I have called and contacted Xbox support several times. I have been hung up on several times. It will now no...
  8. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...
  9. I just purchased the Oblivion DLCs and it’s not registering them as purchased even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Oblivion DLCs and it’s not registering them as purchased even though...: I’m honestly not sure how to go about this. I’ve reset my Xbox and let it sit. But they’re still not registering for me and if I check in the store I prompts me to buy them again....
  10. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 freezing when starting oblivion