Teredo

Discus and support Teredo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but Teredo "can't qualify" (Translation, may be other term). This is shown under "NAT-Type" and under "Server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Addy_2004, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest

Teredo

I want to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but Teredo "can't qualify" (Translation, may be other term). This is shown under "NAT-Type" and under "Server connection" it's "blocked".

I researched for about three hours, including all threds on this forum, but I haven't found any solution.

The only thing I noticed is that I can't start the service "IP-Helper", Error 1068.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT:

The IP-Helper-Service can't start, because the dependency named "WinHttpAutoProxySvc" can't start. The button to start it manually is disabled, I can't change the type of start (when to start), because that's disabled too. May that be the problem?

EDIT 2:

If I enable the WinHTTPAutoProxySvc-Service via regedit, the Start-Button get's enabled. If I select it, error no. 1058 gets displayed: The service can't start, because it's disabled or connected with disabled devices.

SOLUTION: After a fresh install of windows the error of WinHTTPAutoProxySvc is gone, and Teredo is working now.

:)

Addy_2004, Oct 16, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Fritz!Box: can't find Tereda ip

sign in to the GUI of your Fritzbox, there is an option to enable Teredo. This feature is disabled on the Fritzbox, by default, but need to be enabled for the Xbox to be able to establish a Teredo transition between Teredo peers, or peers that reside on
    the native space of IPv6.

taidara, Oct 16, 2018
  3. NeoBisss
    NeoBisss Guest
    I can't install teredo tunneling adapter

I can't use Teredo adptater :"Teredo is unable to qualify" when i go to :

-Device manager

-Show hidden devices

-network adapter

The Teredo Tunneling Adapte is not here and when i try to add the device manually :

-Add legacy hardware

-Network adapters

-Microsoft

The Teredo Tunneling adapter is not here.

How can i add it?

(Sorry for my bad English)

NeoBisss, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Teredo

Hello Addy

Sorry for the issue with Teredo. Could you please try this in a cmd as admin type the following:

netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

netsh interface Teredo set state servername=default

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 16, 2018
  5. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    No, this makes no difference. The show-state-Command shows:

Type : disabled

Servername : win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden

Clientport : unspecified

Addy_2004, Oct 16, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Addy

I found an article on Forza forums directly that you can try for the
    Teredo issue
    . The article is quite long. Also there are a few different things to try to fix it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 16, 2018
  7. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    None of the solutions in the article worked, I followed every link and tried every solution, nothing.

Addy_2004, Oct 17, 2018
  8. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

Teredo

Addy,

Sorry for the issues at hand. All games are different some games need to be fine tuned to your router if you network is limited depending on the area your in. If you are unable to enable the teredo it means your router is no longer displaying it due to malfunction.
    It could mean your router needs an update, maintenance, or even to be replaced. Please contact your service provider to figure out what you have to do to enable your teredo IP address in order to use your Xbox live on specific games. Thanks.

XBF Aaron G, Oct 17, 2018
  9. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    After another Update of my FritzBox it doesn't work either. The articles of AVM about setting up the router for an XBOX One aren't helping, even if I forward every listed port, no difference.

I also tried sharing my Android's Internet via hotspot and connecting to it, trying to get Teredo qualified: Nothing. Also not working. I think there is a problem with the config of my computer about Teredo, but I can't find out where.

Addy_2004, Oct 17, 2018
  10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 17, 2018
  11. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    Both of these Articles aren't applying, because

A) It's for Windows XP

B) Error 1058 says I should turn the Service to "Automatic", but every single thing to select is disabled and

C) In this window every single service is turned on.

Addy_2004, Oct 17, 2018
  12. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    This doesn't work either. I have no Antivirus (Windows Defender is enabled), Firewall is configured as shown, these services are configured like shown, but IP-Helper can't start (as mentioned above), time and date is correct, and the firewall rule with
    this name is not found.

Addy_2004, Oct 17, 2018
  13. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Teredo

Hello Addy_2004,

Thank you for keeping up with us. Some models of a FritzBox router needs to have Teredo functions enabled. The option to enable Teredo functions is in the router settings. The information can be looked up if the model number of the device is known. An example
    is the Netgear(Make) R9000(Model). If the internet service provider supplied that router, their technical support team is able to assist with enabling Teredo functions. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 17, 2018
  14. Addy_2004
    Addy_2004 Guest
    I've deactivated the Teredo-Filter some time ago, if you mean that. Other things about teredo I can't find in the settings of the router.

Addy_2004, Oct 17, 2018
  15. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Addy_2004,

Thank you for keeping up with us. That's great news! The teredo blocker is what we needed to have disabled. The next step will be to complete the port forwarding process. The

list of Xbox ports
    will be in the link we provided. If you need help with port forwarding, we recommend utilizing the router's manual or contacting the internet service provider. Be sure to let us know if this helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Teredo