Teredo не удается получить адрес [Translation - Teredo Cannot get ...

Discus and support Teredo не удается получить адрес [Translation - Teredo Cannot get ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Здравствуйте! Не могу использовать многопользовательский режим Xbox Life. Я уже испробовал множество способов в том числе, описанных на вашем сайте по... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dzen_, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Dzen_
    Dzen_ Guest

Здравствуйте! Не могу использовать многопользовательский режим Xbox Life. Я уже испробовал множество способов в том числе, описанных на вашем сайте по данной ссылке - Тип NAT приложения Xbox отображается как "Teredo не удается получить адрес" | Приложение Xbox для Windows 10. Всё дело
    в том, что в диспетчере устройств отсутствуют адаптеры с именем Teredo, в том числе я не могу подключить его через пункт "установить старое оборудование", потому, что его нет в списках. Кроме того, сегодня я выяснил у своего провайдера, что он использует только
    протокол IPv4. Может быть для teredo требуется IPv6? В таком случае я не смогу использовать сетевые функции Xbox Life?

--------

[Mod Translation - Hello! I can't use Xbox Life multiplayer mode. I have already tried many ways including those described on your site at this link-https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat. The thing is that
    in Device Manager there are no adapters named Teredo, including I can not connect it through the "Install old hardware " Item because it is not in the lists. In addition, today I found out from my ISP that it uses only IPV4 protocol. Can Teredo require IPV6?
    In that case, I won't be able to use the Xbox Life network features?]

:)

Dzen_, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Very slow Xbox Live Connection

EDIT: When I now run the multiplayer connection tests it is saying 'Cannot get a Teredo IP address'.

The Human Nacho, Nov 20, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Teredo is unable to qualify - I've tried EVERYTHING...

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

Note The Teredo IP address is only necessary for Xbox Live party chat and multiplayer features. If your game doesn’t use the Xbox Live service, consult that game’s support site for help
    on chat and multiplayer issues.

For more info: Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on Windows 10

M3tal Daz3, Nov 20, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Nov 20, 2018
  5. Dzen_
    Dzen_ Guest
    Дело в том, что я не использую ни модем, ни маршрутизатор. У меня подключение напрямую, через кабель.

upd

теперь использую маршрутизатор.

-------

[Mod Translation - The thing is, I'm not using a modem or a router. I have a connection directly through the cable.

Upd

Now use a router.]

Dzen_, Nov 20, 2018
  6. Dzen_
    Dzen_ Guest
    В общем я попробовал практически всё по этой ссылке, но это проблемы не решило. Выходит сообщение teredo не удаётся выполнить оценку…

[Mod Translation - In general, I tried almost everything on this link, but this problem did not solve. The message Teredo fails to perform the evaluation...]

Teredo не удается получить адрес [Translation - Teredo Cannot get ... [​IMG]

Dzen_, Nov 21, 2018
  7. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Dzen_!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue! If you are receiving a message that your Teredo isn't qualifying, what this means is that you're unable to establish a secure communication with the servers. Based on what you said about a Device Manager, I'm
    assuming that you are on a Windows 10 device. If this is the case, the I recommend giving our support article entitled

Xbox App NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"
    for the best troubleshooting steps to give you a resolution.

I hope that this helps out a bit more and please let us know the results.

XBF Amber M, Nov 22, 2018
  8. Dzen_
    Dzen_ Guest

Hi! I found a solution to the problem.

(Message from Gokul T)

First, let’s temporarily disable antivirus software and Firewall on the computer as a test.

Note: Make sure you turn-on the antivirus software and Windows Firewall later.

Now, let’s verify the status of relevant services required.

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.

2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .

3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .

4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .

5. Click OK .

Repeat the above steps for the service PNRP Machine Name Publication Service , too.

Next step would be to modify IPv6 registry key to enable IPV6:

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to
    view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

1. Click Start , type regedit in Start Search Bar and hit Enter.

Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.

2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\TCPIP6\Parameters

3. Check whether DisabledComponents registry key exists. If yes, let's proceed to the next step.

4. Double click the DisabledComponents registry key and modify the value to 0 .

If the DisabledComponents entry is unavailable, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In the Edit menu, point to New , and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value .

2. Type DisabledComponents , and then press ENTER.

3. Double-click DisabledComponents .

Type 0 to enable all IPv6 components.

5. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.

Dzen_, Nov 6, 2018
  9. Dzen_ Win User

Teredo не удается получить адрес [Translation - Teredo Cannot get address]

Hi! I found a solution to the problem.

(Message from Gokul T)

First, let’s temporarily disable antivirus software and Firewall on the computer as a test.

Note: Make sure you turn-on the antivirus software and Windows Firewall later.

Now, let’s verify the status of relevant services required.

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.

2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .

3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .

4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .

5. Click OK .

Repeat the above steps for the service PNRP Machine Name Publication Service , too.

Next step would be to modify IPv6 registry key to enable IPV6:

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to
    view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

1. Click Start , type regedit in Start Search Bar and hit Enter.

Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.

2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\TCPIP6\Parameters

3. Check whether DisabledComponents registry key exists. If yes, let's proceed to the next step.

4. Double click the DisabledComponents registry key and modify the value to 0 .

If the DisabledComponents entry is unavailable, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In the Edit menu, point to New , and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value .

2. Type DisabledComponents , and then press ENTER.

3. Double-click DisabledComponents .

Type 0 to enable all IPv6 components.

5. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
  10. Dzen_ Win User

Дело в том, что я не использую ни модем, ни маршрутизатор. У меня подключение напрямую, через кабель.

upd

теперь использую маршрутизатор.

-------

[Mod Translation - The thing is, I'm not using a modem or a router. I have a connection directly through the cable.

Upd

Now use a router.]
  11. OK Fowl Win User

Привет! Вы пробовали это руководство по устранению неполадок: https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solution
  12. Dzen_ Win User

В общем я попробовал практически всё по этой ссылке, но это проблемы не решило. Выходит сообщение teredo не удаётся выполнить оценку…

[Mod Translation - In general, I tried almost everything on this link, but this problem did not solve. The message Teredo fails to perform the evaluation...]

[​IMG]
  13. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Dzen,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel
    free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Teredo не удается получить адрес [Translation - Teredo Cannot get ... - Similar Threads - Teredo не удается

2. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  3. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  4. How do I allow teredo tunnelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I allow teredo tunnelling?: For context my Series X has been unable to get a Teredo IP address for a few months now and has prevented me from joining parties and playing a wide range of games in my library. I have tried all...
  5. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  6. Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...: Windows 10 Home edition so I don't have access on the registry (I also understand nothing about that so it wouldn't do any good to me anyway), which for some people seem to have fixed similar...
  7. My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working: I want my Teredo stuff working for games like fh4, I've looked everywhere for a fix but can never find one that would work with my router/hardware 038276a2-311b-423d-9460-57132a1d5b1f
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. Teredo не удается выполнить оценку

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo не удается выполнить оценку: После каждой перезагрузки ПК, Teredo не удается выполнить оценку. Помогает обычное исправление, но возник вопрос, можно ли как-то это починить навсегда, чтобы после каждой перезагрузки не...
  10. Ошибка с онлайном в играх: "Teredo не удалось определить."[Translation-Online error in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ошибка с онлайном в играх: "Teredo не удалось определить."[Translation-Online error in...: Не могу играть в онлайн режим игры Forza Horizon 4(ПК), пишет ошибку о том, что Teredo не удается определить. Пробовал обновлять драйвера, выключать другие программы, пробовал делать все по этой...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teredo не удается выполнить оценку