teredo nao conseguiu qualificar (Mod Translation: Teredo failed to qualify )

Discus and support teredo nao conseguiu qualificar (Mod Translation: Teredo failed to qualify ) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; alguem ajuda pls, ja fiz oque e pedido no link que aparece la mas nao funciono nada *(Mod Translation)* Someone help pls, ja i did what and request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IagoDe Castro, Oct 25, 2018.

1. teredo nao conseguiu qualificar (Mod Translation: Teredo failed to qualify )

alguem ajuda pls, ja fiz oque e pedido no link que aparece la mas nao funciono nada

*(Mod Translation)*

Someone help pls, ja i did what and request on the link that pops up but does not work anything

teredo nao conseguiu qualificar (Mod Translation: Teredo failed to qualify ) [​IMG]

:)

IagoDe Castro, Oct 25, 2018
  2. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    teredo nao conseguiu qualificar [Translation-teredo could not qualify]

Hey lagoDe Castro,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue affecting your gameplay. I'd be happy to try and help.

Have you looked over the troubleshooting guide that is online that details different possible solutions for this matter? Here is the link below:

Give those suggestions a try and let us know the results!

XBF Diego M, Oct 25, 2018
  3. teredo nao conseguiu qualificar [Translation-teredo could not qualify]

Ja tentei tudo oque foi pedido no link que aparece la e nao adianto de nada

OBS: Estava funcionado ate meu pc da um problema que tive que levar pra assistência

teredo nao conseguiu qualificar (Mod Translation: Teredo failed to qualify ) [​IMG]

[Translation-

I've already tried everything that was requested in the link that appears there and no advance of anything

OBS: It was working until my pc a problem that I had to take for assistance]

IagoDe Castro, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Oct 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: