Teredo issue

Discus and support Teredo issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so i have some trouble with Xbox app and the Teredo tunneling system. Let me explain my situation, Last day when i'm playing on sea of thieves,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Exyle Nyulga, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Exyle Nyulga
    Exyle Nyulga Guest

Teredo issue

Hello, so i have some trouble with Xbox app and the Teredo tunneling system.

Let me explain my situation, Last day when i'm playing on sea of thieves, the xbox app lost internet connection, so i try to relog in game and i received a Lemonbeard error message.

So after few hours i figured out, that was the xbox app the problem, and when i check the network page on parameters, the app tell me " Teredo unable to qualify".

Then i'm looking a solution here because, i tryed all the solution on this page => Le type NAT de l'application Xbox indique « Teredo is unable to qualify » (Teredo ne parvient pas à se qualifier) | Application Xbox sous Windows 10 <=
    and nothing work for me.

Please help me to rejoin the sea of thieves again . Teredo issue :)

:)

Exyle Nyulga, Aug 10, 2018
  2. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    probleme avec teredo [Translation - Problem with Teredo]

Hi wendy!

Thank you for posting, if there is an issue with Teredo being unable to qualify there may be an issue with the router blocking Teredo tunneling. I recommend contacting the manufacturer of the router to get steps on enabling the Teredo protocol to make sure
    it is supported on the network.

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Teredo issue

Do we seriously have to reser the console ??? Is that a joke ??

JTF2 SiLeNtVeT, Aug 10, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Teredo issue

You could check to see if your router has an option called "taredo tunneling" and if that's disabled, and enable it. Some routers don't have that, though.

After all that and it still gives you this error, please contact your internet service provider as the problem could be on their end.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 15, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Teredo issue