Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

Discus and support Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I tried to fix this error but it didn't work because I don't know where is the problem is it from my router block teredo or I don't have teredo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samah abdelsamea, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

Hi

I tried to fix this error but it didn't work because I don't know where is the problem is it from my router block teredo or I don't have teredo tunneling adapter and I tried to download it from device manger - action - add legacy hardware - network adapter - Microsoft - there aren't here idk why.

if you want know my teredo status :

Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)

Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds (Group Policy)

Client Port : 3074 (Group Policy)

State : offline

Error : primary teredo server unreachable over UDP

because this error i cant play any multiplayer games with friends such as : Gang beasts - Human fall flat - Rubber bandit

:)

samah abdelsamea, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

Thank you for your response.

That might be a possibility. Another Independent Advisor Ethan posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Set the type to enterprise by using this command in an elevated Command Prompt session: netsh interface teredo set state type=enterpriseclient

It worked for me (although my network connectivity is still blocked in the Xbox app, I'm not sure how this would be for you). You can also try enabling IPv6 in your network interface (be it Wi-Fi or Ethernet, be sure that your router or other network equipment supports it).

It seems to me largely that your network equipment or setup with your Wi-Fi adapter or Ethernet adapter is not set up with IPv6 because it doesn't say it's unqualified or anything, the state is just offline. Let me know how this goes, and good luck.

if you'd like, here is the Reddit forum to which I credit this technique:"

https://www.reddit.com/r/killerinstinct/comment...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

It may still not show up on your device manager but this should make it work.

You may also check this thread for more information regarding Teredo Tunneling Adapter:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. samah abdelsamea Win User

maybe because I don't have teredo tunneling adapter and I can't find it in legacy hardware.
  4. samah abdelsamea Win User

5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response. It seems we have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps.

In this case, the only best option now is to have you contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance as they have the full visual on your network and tools to fix the teredo issue.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I understand. I just want to confirm, when you followed the steps through this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/90r...

Were you able to test it out by playing multiplayer Xbox game pass games with your friends?

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Teredo unable qualify

2. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  3. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  4. How do I allow teredo tunnelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I allow teredo tunnelling?: For context my Series X has been unable to get a Teredo IP address for a few months now and has prevented me from joining parties and playing a wide range of games in my library. I have tried all...
  5. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  6. Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...: Windows 10 Home edition so I don't have access on the registry (I also understand nothing about that so it wouldn't do any good to me anyway), which for some people seem to have fixed similar...
  7. My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working: I want my Teredo stuff working for games like fh4, I've looked everywhere for a fix but can never find one that would work with my router/hardware 038276a2-311b-423d-9460-57132a1d5b1f
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify: Ho comprato Forza Horizon 5 e non mi fa connettere a Xbox Live, sono andato ad informarmi e mi dice "Teredo is unable to qualify", ho capito cosa è e sono andato a provare tutti i metodi, ma nella...