Teredo Does not Exist Anywhere on my PC

Discus and support Teredo Does not Exist Anywhere on my PC in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Teredo Does not Exist Anywhere on my PC Post as follows, as I've posted elsewhere and people keep repeating my post. 1. Try to Party on Xbox PC App &... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Auxural17, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Auxural17
    Auxural17 Guest

Post as follows, as I've posted elsewhere and people keep repeating my post.

1. Try to Party on Xbox PC App & Network says "Teredo unable to Qualify"

2. Went to Services.msc and clicked "Show Hidden Devices" and looked under Network Adapters and there is nothing with the keyword "Teredo".

3. Next, I followed a solution that said to "Add Legacy Hardware", After following the steps, it said to add the driver under the Microsoft Tab> Network Adapters, that was labelled "Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling Adapter", yet nothing under that name or reference
    to Teredo was there.

4. I have tried cmd prompt (admin) and type the commands to check Teredo but when i disable or set Teredo to "default" my result is 'Ok'.

5. I have restarted my computer each time after doing these solutions to no avail.

6. I have done all updates for my computer and even Windows Store and respective Apps.

7. I have gone into the registry and set 'IP HELPER' to automatic and started it. I have also done the same with 'Xbox Networking Service' as stated by a Help Video on YouTube.

8. I don't know where to go from here and its really frustrating me, thinking its a Windows 10 Update issue and I'll have to rollback to a previous version.

Thanks for all help.

:)

Auxural17, Jun 14, 2018
  2. Teredo Adapter

Thank you for your Support, but None of the hints there work for me . I dont have the Teredo Tunneling Adapter anywhere on my pc and thats a Problem pls help.

Kay Alex Kaliszewski, Jun 14, 2018
  3. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] Teredo

The thing is about Teredo adapter is that it never existed on this PC and option to reinstall isn't there and there is nothing related to it in the device manager or services.msc

ViktorG1, Jun 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: