Teredo cant connect

Discus and support Teredo cant connect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello my name is I cant play online games like forza horizon 3 because teredo cant connect. i tried all your support answers in the xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max N., Sep 9, 2018.

1. Max N.
    Max N. Guest

Teredo cant connect

Hello my name is

I cant play online games like forza horizon 3 because teredo cant connect. i tried all your support answers in the xbox live settings, and it worked for 3 weeks or so. but after this 2 weeks it broke again, and i dont know why. i tried the support answers
    as well as before, decativate the teredo filter in the router. but it still didnt work. can someone help me??

:)

Max N., Sep 9, 2018
  2. MrJoaoPT
    MrJoaoPT Guest
    Teredo not qualified

I have already buyed the State of Decay 2, and cant play the coop, so i checked the network things and it says that the teredo cannot qualify, i want to know how i cant get the server connection not blokecd and the teredo enable

MrJoaoPT, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Zolofmeister
    Zolofmeister Guest
    Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.

Zolofmeister, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Teredo cant connect

Teredo will require UPNP (OPEN NAT) to function correctly on windows 10, this is done by making sure it is enabled on your router.

Once you have enabled UPNP, power cycle the router and shutdown and restart your windows 10 PC. This should get the routing working again to allow Tererdo to work.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 11, 2018
  5. Max N.
    Max N. Guest
    Hi DIPDOP0TAT0CH1P,

thanks for your fast answer. i tried this, but it still dont work. do you got other tips for me?

Max N., Sep 11, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Teredo cant connect