Tenure Problem

Discus and support Tenure Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by � TJET�, Nov 11, 2023.

1. � TJET�
    � TJET� Guest

Tenure Problem

On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until december 4th.

:)

� TJET�, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Paradox-EF5EA8B1-C11 Win User

Tenure is gone?

Tenure problem has been fixed.
  3. roshan gh Win User

If Your Tenure Was Reset, Please Look Here.

yes me too I have same problem and i did all suggesions but still tenure is zero. My tenure was 3 and I cant prove it!
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Tenure Problem...

[quote user="iBlaze x ShoTs"]

I have 4 year tenure going onto my 5th year tenure with another year

[/quote]

Please don't bump up old posts. If you're having an issue, please create your own thread. Thanks!

-

Happy gaming!
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Tenure Problem

Well lets say you bought your VERY first gold membership on January 1st 2010 and it was a year. You would then have 1 Year as of January 1st 2011. Now lets say that you don't buy another subscription for a month or two. So you're silver all of January.
    You decide to buy another subscription for a year on February 1st 2011. You will then have the two year symbol as of February 2012 instead of in January. I hope this clears things up for you. Let us know if you have any questions about that. :)
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Tenure Problem

Hey there, apologies, but it's not possible to change the tenure. You will have to purchase more Gold and as Miss K stated above, once you hit that two year mark, you will have that 2 tenure symbol back. :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thema:

Tenure Problem

1. Tenure Problem - Similar Threads - Tenure Problem

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e