Tenure Issue

Discus and support Tenure Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today my profile updated (if you want to call it that). Yesterday it said I had been on Xbox live for 9 years. Today it says 7 years. I have been on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by My65442, Nov 12, 2016.

1. My65442
    My65442 Guest

Tenure Issue

Today my profile updated (if you want to call it that). Yesterday it said I had been on Xbox live for 9 years. Today it says 7 years. I have been on Xbox live since 2006 roughly 11/17/2006 (not sure of exact day) I have achievements from 11/28/2006, I also
    added friends around this time. The account was created and migrated from an original Xbox. I have always purchased Xbox live cards and kept my account active. My wife also has a separate account which was started after mine, hers still says 9 years. Is it
    going to update to 7 years in a couple of months when it renews? Best contact is through email as I drive a truck OTR and am gone all week. The only time I get off work is the week ends. I am curious if we can fix this or not. Thanks for your time, Charles

:)

My65442, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Kimberlu82
    Kimberlu82 Guest
    Can anyone help me? I was referred here by Xbox Live Support.

If you read the sticky about the tenure issue you'd have seen that there was an issue with people showing an incorrect tenure, including a tenure of more time then they really acquired.

Kimberlu82, Nov 12, 2016
  3. cab0218
    cab0218 Guest
    Tenure Issue

They say that they are looking into it but I doubt they will fix it. I have the same problem and they said that whatever the Tenure is now is how it was supposed to be which is not true. They said that I went Silver at some point but I have always had Gold.They
    say they can check that stuff. You were lucky to get a helmet, Im a 10 year member and I did not get one. I know after all of this I will not buy another Microsoft product again after how I have been treated as a customer.

cab0218, Nov 12, 2016
  4. Kimberlu82 Win User

Can anyone help me? I was referred here by Xbox Live Support.

If you read the sticky about the tenure issue you'd have seen that there was an issue with people showing an incorrect tenure, including a tenure of more time then they really acquired.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Tenure decreased to 5 years my membership is up today and still nothing

I think these tenure issues could be self resolving if users were able to see their tenure in X years, Y months, so they could have an idea how close they were to their official tenure incrementing.
  6. x iTzBarnett Xx Win User

Tenure Reset Again...

I'm fully aware of the Tenure issues, Microsoft just fixed my Tenure in January or so... It just got reset again.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I'm beginning to get a little confused. Are we talking Xbox Live Tenure or XCL Tenure? If we are talking about XCL Tenure then the issue should be completely irrelevant of the console and solely web-based. Just wanted to check.
Thema:

Tenure Issue

1. Tenure Issue - Similar Threads - Tenure Issue

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e