Tenchu Z.

Discus and support Tenchu Z. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The community has been asking about this game. Has been requesting. What would it take? To get this game up and running for the Community.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SqueezedCard9, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Tenchu Z.

The community has been asking about this game. Has been requesting. What would it take? To get this game up and running for the Community.

:)

SqueezedCard9, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Kinectimal Win User

The best game that will never come out

Bullet Witch 2. Tenchu Z 2. A.P.B.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Tenchu Z

This would be a great one to do when they pick the program back up but that's the reason you haven't seen anything about this.
  4. Albert X Win User

Tenchu Z

I love the game, butvas for now no new titles will be added until tge Xbox Series X launches. Once the program picks up steam again we will see what the future past holds.
  5. Leemur60 Win User

Tenchu Z

I never played Tenchu Z, but I did play the original Tenchu on the PS1 back in the 90's. Loved that game but it was tough. One of the early complete stealth games. You were rewarded for completing missions without being spotted.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Tenchu Z

You know, a Tenchu Z remake would be AMAZING for the Series X!
Thema:

Tenchu Z.

1. Tenchu Z. - Similar Threads - Tenchu

2. Please add tenchu z on xbox series x/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add tenchu z on xbox series x/s: Tenchu shadow assault is boring but stealth ninja all fans love tenchu z on next gen? f3ce64b1-d602-48d3-8821-038593694b7f
  3. How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z: It might sound ridiculous keeping in mind the reception of Tenchu Z, but I've been wanting to play this on my Series X so bad for months and I don't wanna rebuy a Xbox 360 to just play it again....
  4. Microsoft now owns tenchu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft now owns tenchu: I would love to know if the first 3 tenchu games will be added to the backwards compatibility list since Microsoft now owns them that would be amazing i still have tenchu wrath of heaven for the...
  5. When will Tenchu Z work on series X?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Tenchu Z work on series X?: I have tested 12 Xbox 360 titles. Why doesn't Tenchu Z and Maijin work? Meh like crackdown & Alan Wake will work submitted by /u/EffectsMayWary [link] [comments]
  6. Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace.: I don’t care if there are certain rules to forums in community sites. I hardly ever use forums to begin with but there is a major problem going on. This is serious are you following me? Read...
  7. Tenchu Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tenchu Z: Hello everyone! There is a chance that some day tenchu z will come to xbox again? I want to play this game soo much and i dont have xbox 360 only xbox one. It looks fantastic game i love tenchu...
  8. Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness: Hello, I just want to ask how many of you guys, would like play this games again in the xbox one, this games are really cool, and I know most of you have played this game...
  9. Tenchu Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tenchu Z: Guys, I see that there are quite a number of awesome games already made compatible, but even though I read thread after thread requesting that Tenchu Z be made compatible, there has still yet to...
  10. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tenchu z on cloud