Tenchu Z

Discus and support Tenchu Z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I see that there are quite a number of awesome games already made compatible, but even though I read thread after thread requesting that Tenchu Z... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterLemur1cnjj, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Tenchu Z

Guys, I see that there are quite a number of awesome games already made compatible, but even though I read thread after thread requesting that Tenchu Z be made compatible, there has still yet to be even a response on the subject from the compatibility
    crew. This classic ninja game "in my opinion" even outshines Sekiro. I can say this because I own both games. I was extremely disappointed in how Sekiro turned out. After owning and playing thousands of combined hours of all the games in the Tenchu series,
    I was expecting more... not less... from this new installment in the ninja genre. I mean tenchu 2 even allowed you to design and create your own games for gods sake. I switched to xbox after Tenchu Z came out and got hooked on the console... the least that
    could be done is make the best ninja game on xbox one backward compatible. I'm begging here guys.

:)

MasterLemur1cnjj, Mar 2, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tenchu Z