Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace.

Discus and support Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t care if there are certain rules to forums in community sites. I hardly ever use forums to begin with but there is a major problem going on.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spec Ops Gaia, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace.

I don’t care if there are certain rules to forums in community sites. I hardly ever use forums to begin with but there is a major problem going on.

This is serious are you following me? Read carefully...

Where the [mod removed] is Tenchu Z and WHY isnt it set up for the next Xbox series.

It doesn’t matter who owns what, tenchu Z was the only corner stone for stealth games that INCLUDED:

1. Character creation

2. Female ninjas (sorry boys. Women play videogames too)

3. 50 different map/scenarios to play on.

4. Multiplayer organized stealth killing.

5. Years of nostalgia and memories.

I would GLADLY pay another 40-60$ for this game to be accessible on the market. And it’s not just the really amazing nostalgia... it was the hours of fun and playtime this game HAS. There are not many good games to compare to this one and I feel that an entire generation of boomers are completely missing out not even that.. SHUNNED by some stupid legal boundaries and company issues for what? Nothing.

Bring back this damn game so I dont have to BUY A 360 just to play it. This is ridiculous.

:)

Spec Ops Gaia, Aug 14, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tenchu Z Xbox Marketplace.