Temporary login for "Rented Devices"

Discus and support Temporary login for "Rented Devices" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My friends and I don't own any consoles or PCs, so we often visit a game shop where we can play games on PCs and consoles for around ₹40-50 per hour.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/INDIANSNIPER24, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Temporary login for "Rented Devices"

My friends and I don't own any consoles or PCs, so we often visit a game shop where we can play games on PCs and consoles for around ₹40-50 per hour. This trend is very popular all across Asia and the world. However, we face a problem: some places don't have an internet connection because the consoles are often jailbroken. In some places, we can play online games, but we have to play on their account, and our progress can be lost because many people play games on the same device. Additionally, we often have to play the games that are available, and many games are not available. Old titles are available, but not new titles.

My idea is that people like me would buy a Game Pass subscription, which would include a feature to temporarily log in to rented devices and play games available on our account on the cloud on those devices. This way, we could play any games we want, and the shop owner would only need to have a good internet connection and decent PCs or consoles.

This would also help people who have low-end laptops and devices.
    submitted by /u/INDIANSNIPER24
    [link] [comments]

/u/INDIANSNIPER24, Sep 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Temporary login for "Rented Devices"