Temporary Ban

Discus and support Temporary Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, It was more than important to write to you my highest dissatisfaction. On this day you have probably lost one of your most loyal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JeanMarieLeWayn, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Temporary Ban

:)

JeanMarieLeWayn, Sep 11, 2018
  2. TeenyKnave1
    TeenyKnave1 Guest
    Temporary ban

hello just posting in concern that my Xbox account has been temporarily banned for no reason I just wanted to lay some Xbox and my account is banned just wanting to know why thanks

TeenyKnave1, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Temporary ban

Dude, you're not listening. These spammers are mass messaging people that are NOT on their friends list. Block that. Either stop multiple messaging entirely or stop multiple messaging to anyone that's not on your friends list. It's that simple. All that
    feature is ever used for is spamming.

DGenerateNoLife, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Temporary Ban

All enforcement decisions are checked manually on the reported incident. If your language, etc have been found to be in breach of the code of conduct, then a enforcement will be handed out.

Being a long term player, or having thousands of pounds on your account, will not change the decision that is made, if you are found to be breaching the code of conduct.

More information on this can be found here.

Xbox Enforcement | What's Happening

Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

You can make a case review via the link that is on the email that informed you on your enforcement.

In general most enforcement decisions are held as these decisions and checks are made by a person not a bot.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 11, 2018
  6. You might want to contact official support or Google the issue since Belgium may had a law change in those parts?

Radiant Sword X, Sep 11, 2018
  7. I contacted the xbox support, they agree to unlock me but they can not, they admit that it is a mistake on their part with the euro blocking, but Enforcement did not want an explanation

8. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Temporary Ban

Hey Temporary Ban :)

that's strange that official support told that they want to unlock you but they can't cause enforcement is not listening...

how did you reach the official support???

Frizio I iB, Sep 12, 2018
  9. Sorry mistake, I Told to Xbox support, how can i reach official support please ?

JeanMarieLeWayn, Sep 12, 2018
  10. EddieDaddy85
    EddieDaddy85 Guest
    HI!

Go to this site:

Contact Us | Xbox Support

At the bottom of the page, select chat with Xbox Support.

They most likely will be able to solve your problem.

I hope everything will work out fine!

EddieDaddy85, Sep 12, 2018
  11. They can't do anything for me :/ Only the Enforcement team can do something...

JeanMarieLeWayn, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Temporary Ban